Weight training cannabis for level canopy

• Thread starter PsillyRabbitOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

Another form of LST but it doesn't seem to be mention or used very much now a days. When it comes to non cannabis trees its amongst my favorite training technique .My peach tree has spent many weeks with bricks tied to branches.
For MJ we use to hang washers to adjust the height of branches. For the past few indoor grows I have been using panes of glass, screens or tote lids to level out my canopy. In veg and for up to 10 days into flower. I remove them at some point of the day( or night) and let the plants recover and breath. Then put em back on. Its a bit extreme but you can achieve a physically level canopy.
Do you even lift?

Weight training cannabis for level canopy
Weight training cannabis for level canopy 2
Xtrm trainingjpeg
Levelscreen
Leverafterw8ts
Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've never see this before. Very interesting.

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

It is pretty abusive but the plants don't even look like they remember that happened after like 8 hours to a night time after removal. IS it any worse or different than a scrog net? or topping a dozen+ times at once to level out the cannopy?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Cannabis is into discipline and bondage. As long as there's a safe word...

Are you saying they don't STAY in an even canopy? They just straighten up again?

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

Yeah to an extant when you take weights off the plant pretty much bounces back into its former shape. The benefit coming from the hormones being sent to the lower branches while all the tops are working out.
kinda like if you held up a gallon of milk for a few mins then put it down your hand would want to raise.
I have found the biggest help is the first week of flower up until the buds start to form.

Last edited:
Top Bottom