Weird Bud Structure

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

idk if I'm over thinking things but I've never seen bud structure like this I'm almost at my 4th week. and I have this one plant that just doesn't seem right. and im worried maybe she's herming? or anyone might know? or tips on how to early spot a herm or where to look for nanners..

Weird bud structure
Weird bud structure 2
Weird bud structure 3
Weird bud structure 4
Weird bud structure 5

hermit186

hermit186

That looks like the very early signs of bleaching which is usually a light problem.
If they puff up much more then is a light problem if you have never seen it it's common indoors. They will turn whiter and look like a duster. In miniature.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Time Dilation-Time slows down as budsites start filling-in. Einstein had an equation for it.
This is why so many people ask the question "Is it ready yet" and the people respond "Two more weeks".

Strawbwiz

Strawbwiz

That looks like the very early signs of bleaching which is usually a light problem.
If they puff up much more then is a light problem if you have never seen it it's common indoors. They will turn whiter and look like a duster. In miniature.
Nail on the head bro, either that or heat in my opinion

hermit186

hermit186

Look for a light leek I had two plants do it once and was a nail hole. I found because I have my lights on at night.
When a room of plants and one or two get stressed early in life or there is a light leek. Then you get hermies.
I no a bit but the DR. gives me advice all the time I would take him over me if I were you, but check for the light leek anyway.

bankcee

bankcee

so here's the update. they seem to be revegging. for what I assume to be light leaks. I even found what looked to be an open sack leaf. wasn't a full sack. I don't know where it came from though..

20170320 193442
20170320 193350
20170320 192942
20170320 193457
20170320 193511
20170320 193521

bankcee

bankcee

very first picture has the piece of what looks to be a pollen sack. what's your thought and what should I do? scrap and start over. I'm gonna get a new tent but I have the tent in a garage that gets a lot of light into it. not direct sunlight but that garage is open a lot and sunlight finds its way in a tad. idk if it's because I have pin holes and zippers seem not to be light proof as I can see when my lights are on through my zipper.

if I threw them in a perfect shape brand new tent, what will come of them? I don't wanna lose this crop it was going so good.

also what's the difference between a hermie plant and an over stressed plant and what are the different outcomes? one produces a few bag seed and the other produces pollen and an abundance of seed if those sacks break? idk I'm lost

20170320 193144
20170320 193202
20170320 193255
20170320 193442
20170320 193350
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Look for a light leek I had two plants do it once and was a nail hole. I found because I have my lights on at night.
When a room of plants and one or two get stressed early in life or there is a light leek. Then you get hermies.
I no a bit but the DR. gives me advice all the time I would take him over me if I were you, but check for the light leek anyway.
Fem seeds herm, the seed might have been a male seed that was feminized, they keep thier traits even if they are tricked into growing flowers.

What I do is hang tarps or black plastic around my tents to block out light.

bankcee

bankcee

Fem seeds herm, the seed might have been a male seed that was feminized, they keep thier traits even if they are tricked into growing flowers.

What I do is hang tarps or black plastic around my tents to block out light.

what does it look like though. and at this point what can I do.

Top Bottom