Weird discoloration on leaves one side

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

Weird discoloration on leaves one side
Anyone know what the discoloration on my leaves is ? It seems to be on one side of one leaf and it grows in that way.plant is about 3 weeks old Growing in coco/EWC/pearlite. RH 60% 75 degrees. Viparspectra xs2000 at 50% 30 inches from top. Just some 444 and dolomite lime dry amendments. Watering with RO water 6.2ph soil is measuring at 6-7 ph with a cheap Soil meter so not sure how accurate that really is. Anyone have this problem or know what it is ?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

View attachment 1222764Anyone know what the discoloration on my leaves is ? It seems to be on one side of one leaf and it grows in that way.plant is about 3 weeks old Growing in coco/EWC/pearlite. RH 60% 75 degrees. Viparspectra xs2000 at 50% 30 inches from top. Just some 444 and dolomite lime dry amendments. Watering with RO water 6.2ph soil is measuring at 6-7 ph with a cheap Soil meter so not sure how accurate that really is. Anyone have this problem or know what it is ?
Nothing to serious, you want a ph of 5.8 with coco maybe part of your issue.

K

Komonsense

I’m doing organic dry amendments with earthworm castings no water nutes so trying to keep it at 6-6.5 more towards the soil side I think it was a bit high because of the dolomite lime so watering at 6-6.2 try to bring it down

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I’m doing organic dry amendments with earthworm castings no water nutes so trying to keep it at 6-6.5 more towards the soil side I think it was a bit high because of the dolomite lime so watering at 6-6.2 try to bring it down
Usually organic and coco don’t mix well from what I read but maybe others have more info on this as I have never tried it.

Top Bottom