Weird growth on sugar leaves

• Thread starter Firsttimeguy68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Firsttimeguy68

Firsttimeguy68

Hello all, I am a first time poster and learned so much from these forums. Thank you. I have searched the threads and cant find anything related to what I have going on. I am tent growing with 300 watt mars hydro led. Using lotus nutes hydro drip and 8 weeks in. One strain is moby dick and the other is purple lemonade. I noticed a strange fuzzy shaped growth on my sugar leaves on the edge or the leaves are canoeing and swelling. It's only happening on the moby dick. I have attached pics. I worry about mold but it doesn't look like it. Anyone have a clue what this is? Thanks in advance

Weird growth on sugar leaves
Weird growth on sugar leaves 2
Weird growth on sugar leaves 3
mancorn

mancorn

Looks like PM in the center of your upper left leaf in pic #2

Firsttimeguy68

Firsttimeguy68

Never mind powdery mildew. I guess I need to look harder.

Firsttimeguy68

Firsttimeguy68

I went and double checked and dont see any powdery mildew. I have some damage to the leaves from it getting so tall and burning in my 5 foot tent. I found out the moby doesnt like the nutes as much as the purple lemonade and they are sharing a reservoir. I have some edge burn. I think that is the spot you see. I hope anyway.

20201128 184758
20201128 184751
20201128 184746
Firsttimeguy68

Firsttimeguy68

Could be a light reflection. But it looks to have a crystal structure.

View attachment 1061484
I think that was a goofy reflection. Light are off now I will really look it over again tomorrow when lights are back on. I was more worried about the light green outside your red circle. It's only the buds under the canopy. So if I find mildew is my crop shot? I am less than 2 weeks away.

Top Bottom