Weird growth

• Thread starter New2dagame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
New2dagame

New2dagame

Needs some advise on what I’m dealing with and how to handle . I believe it’s Boron deficiency . Environment not great hot and high humidity. 86/ RH 70
Week 3 of flower . Also underfed.
Gorilla zskittles Strain .
Unfortunately the plants are tough to get to due to location also location is reason for bad environment. Got the humidity down to 63 but still trying to get air flow and RH corrected . Any in put appreciated. Thx

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Needs some advise on what I’m dealing with and how to handle . I believe it’s Boron deficiency . Environment not great hot and high humidity. 86/ RH 70
Week 3 of flower . Also underfed.
Gorilla zskittles Strain .
Unfortunately the plants are tough to get to due to location also location is reason for bad environment. Got the humidity down to 63 but still trying to get air flow and RH corrected . Any in put appreciated. Thx
Highly unlikely it's a boron deficiency. Also impossible for anyone to tell, since you have shared no pics or info. My mind reading is very weak this morning.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Smdh! Just throw em away and let someone who wants to grow take care of it for you. Some people are meant to grow and some are meant to buy.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The chances for a Boron deficiency are slightly higher than the chance to hit the lottery. Boron is a micronutrient and is usually sufficient for growing.. why do you think you are having a boron issue? A little more info is needed than your brief description. Can you explain why you think it is underfed? Plants don't take very much nutrients at all... I can grow a crop on what some folks pour onto their plants in a single feeding. A few more details will help... going to a mechanic and saying your car isn't running right but not letting him see it makes his job difficult. The devil is in the details.

New2dagame

New2dagame

Smdh! Just throw em away and let someone who wants to grow take care of it for you. Some people are meant to grow and some are meant to buy.
Fuk off cunt !! When sending out I was doing other things and forgot to send pics . That’s garden # 4 of mine and other 3 that’s with in a mile are all looking great with results to prove . If you have nothing good to say ... keep your mouth shut clown !!!

New2dagame

New2dagame

Find help somewhere else . Don’t need your input clown . Advise join the circus , you’ll fit right in .

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Fuk off cunt !! When sending out I was doing other things and forgot to send pics . That’s garden # 4 of mine and other 3 that’s with in a mile are all looking great with results to prove . If you have nothing good to say ... keep your mouth shut clown !!!
How old are you? You asked for advice so I gave it to you.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't quite understand the question. Fix the issues you have and it will likely solve your problem. In my experience most likely the obvious problems are the obvious solutions. 3 weeks in flower just after stretch where plants demands are highest.

TLDR: you more than likely answered your own question

Latest posts

Top Bottom