Weird marks and holes on leaf

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

Some of the leaves have Ida markings or holes. That one with a tear with the yellow tip I have no clue how that tear got there. The yellow tip on that might be a couple weeks old. I don't know if it touched down to the soil at some point somebody told me when it was smaller that the nutrients in my soil was too much for it. I did not use seed starter with my purple cow. If you haven't seen other post I am growing candy cane Autoflower from crop King seeds. March 10th they were just seeds in a cup of water. March 11th germinated in a paper towel and put into the soil on the morning of the 12th.

Weird marks and holes on leaf
Weird marks and holes on leaf 2
Weird marks and holes on leaf 3
Weird marks and holes on leaf 4
Weird marks and holes on leaf 5
Weird marks and holes on leaf 6
Weird marks and holes on leaf 7
Weird marks and holes on leaf 8
T

TheCatman

Also other than there are watering all they get is a Mist in the morning. I don't let big droplets of water accumulate on the plant. If I see any amount of water just sitting on the leaf I'll usually flick it off. Other than the Mist I don't let drips of water just sit on the leaves.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Looks like a leaf rubbed against something and got a small rip. You running a fan in with the plants?

Nothing unusual looking to me.

Ponky

Ponky

Better safe than sorry. I'd spay those plants top to bottom. I use safers 3 in 1. Any insecticidal soap is fine.

T

TheCatman

Looks like a leaf rubbed against something and got a small rip. You running a fan in with the plants?

Nothing unusual looking to me.
I have an exhaust running all the time during the day and I have a circulatory fan clipped onto the corner of one of the poles that runs 24 7. The plants do get a slight little wiggle to them but I was told that that was good to help them produce strong stocks. They were moving a bit more because I had the plants further away closer to the wall. When I move them closer to the center they did not wiggle as much. I wasn't sure about oscillating fans that attach because there's not many of them available and have bad reviews. They are starting to flower. They are autoflowers. I may have stressed them out and got them to start flowering a week or two early. I may not run autoflowers again after this. I had limited amount of time for this particular grow and I needed to get some medication out of it. I do plan to hopefully grow more this season but can only have 5 plants at a time. I'm running a I am running a bloom plus 3000 grow light. I have been experimenting with the height of it. A pro told me to raise it up high and make them Reach for it. The company told me to up the intensity and just one day of doing that the very top leaves of a plant started twisting. I also just noticed the word deformation in the top of the leaves on one of them. They seem slightly Twisted with a hole digging into them.

T

TheCatman

Anyone that could help out with a product or whatever I may need I would greatly appreciate them including a link as well. While me and my friend did grow a crop of Blue Dream in this tent last season it did not go the bus. I still have a lot to learn. I was not able to really be involved in the other operation because of flu and that person not wanting people in their home.

Ponky

Ponky

What is this spray? Also do you have a link?

The bottle looks different depending on where you are. And identical product is available from other brands.

Top Bottom