Weird new growth

• Thread starter WildFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WildFarmer

Hi, this is my critical and its starting to develop some new weird growth, do you guys know whats going on? I feed her every 3 days or 4 with biobizz fish mix, i live in a hot area in Spain and i water them every day or so.

Weird new growth
Weird new growth 2
Weird new growth 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i cant really see the plant at all,but guessing im going with overwatered,that is a strong sativa there and showing the signs,but a leaf or 2 really doesnt help at all

W

WildFarmer

Hi, this is my critical and its starting to develop some new weird growth, do you guys know whats going on? I feed her every 3 days or 4 with biobizz fish mix, i live in a hot area in Spain and i water them every day or so.
Here are some more pics

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Okay, i posted more pics of the full plant, but doesnt show as much detail, hope it helps.
over watering mate,if you gonna feed daily ,just use that routine all the way,this young i would just give enough to the plant to use that day of heat,like a cup and as it progess bump up a bit,this is the down fall of containers and raised bed,the soil gets hot around buckets and boxs were in ground soil doesnt dry as qiuck cant wind just blows the top of soil ,buckets pots and such are at mother natures fury,sides of buckets dry quick in heat,even colored containers ,you might keep sun out but not the heat,so this what i think,if your rolling outdoors,insulate sides of containers,get some fine mulch or straw put on top of soil feed water only at least twice then shot of nutrients if you dig,main thing dont just asume the plant needs feed and water 20 plants when only one is needed,stick your finger in there think now,the main roots and feeders are in the middle to bottom of pot right,if it moist with your whole finger in there dont water,the leaves twist shout do all kind of shit when they have wet socks on,that container there is small enough and light enough to just lean towards you to feel for moisture level,take same size pot and fill with fresh soil,lean it towards you,feel how heavy it is dry,then water it do the same leaning it,this is the best way to indicate if you need to even water

W

WildFarmer

over watering mate,if you gonna feed daily ,just use that routine all the way,this young i would just give enough to the plant to use that day of heat,like a cup and as it progess bump up a bit,this is the down fall of containers and raised bed,the soil gets hot around buckets and boxs were in ground soil doesnt dry as qiuck cant wind just blows the top of soil ,buckets pots and such are at mother natures fury,sides of buckets dry quick in heat,even colored containers ,you might keep sun out but not the heat,so this what i think,if your rolling outdoors,insulate sides of containers,get some fine mulch or straw put on top of soil feed water only at least twice then shot of nutrients if you dig,main thing dont just asume the plant needs feed and water 20 plants when only one is needed,stick your finger in there think now,the main roots and feeders are in the middle to bottom of pot right,if it moist with your whole finger in there dont water,the leaves twist shout do all kind of shit when they have wet socks on,that container there is small enough and light enough to just lean towards you to feel for moisture level,take same size pot and fill with fresh soil,lean it towards you,feel how heavy it is dry,then water it do the same leaning it,this is the best way to indicate if you need to even water
I always stick my finger a couple inches to check if its moist inside and when its not i water. As you guys are telling me, ill just whait a bit more until i water. Thx a lot guys!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I always stick my finger a couple inches to check if its moist inside and when its not i water. As you guys are telling me, ill just whait a bit more until i water. Thx a lot guys!
you get so good at it,you just know when to give them a drink,planted right into mother earth is a lot better

Latest posts

Top Bottom