Weird Spots on my LSD Plant. Plz help.

• Thread starter ShanetheLame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShanetheLame

ShanetheLame

So yea I was looking at others and I’ve been trying to self diagnose and now I think I have every single problem I looked up. Clearly idk what’s going on. One of them looks like a brown rust spot. One looks like a bunch of green spots.

Weird spots on my lsd plant plz help
Weird spots on my lsd plant plz help 2
ShanetheLame

ShanetheLame

I know I have signs of nute burn. But what’s that brown rusty lookin crap

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s this? is this wpm- white powdery mildew?

EnrichedExtracts

EnrichedExtracts

it looks like sun burn to me. if you get water on your leaves while your light is on or while its daytime for outdoor grows your plans can get sun spots on the leaves where the water droplets are.

ShanetheLame

ShanetheLame

it looks like sun burn to me. if you get water on your leaves while your light is on or while its daytime for outdoor grows your plans can get sun spots on the leaves where the water droplets are.
So just make sure water doesn’t get on the plant when I water them? Is it hurting the plants?

EnrichedExtracts

EnrichedExtracts

So just make sure water doesn’t get on the plant when I water them? Is it hurting the plants?
it can damage leaves if it happens alot. but from the looks of it this is very very mild. the pic i have was a result of having rain and then scorching hot sun in the same day and all the water droplets ended up burning water spots on the leaves. the plant is still happy and healthy but im not sure they would be if this happened on a regular basis.

20210825 181357

Latest posts

Top Bottom