Weird Strain!! Experts Identify Plz

• Thread starter Nukethemoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

hi I'm from Fiji. I was given these 2 weed plants by a farmer that lives right in the middle of the jungle, this guy lives in total darkness, no electricity!! Freaking scary.. anyway it's about a 5 hour drive into the middle of Fiji and then a 2 hour walk across two rivers. My cousin knew this man and I really wanted to try growing my own weed, so my cousin took me to him and he gave me these 2!! What strain is it? Is it the original marijuana strain that hasn't been crossed with any other plant yet? Can someone tell me if this is good or bad just by looking at the pics? I do know for a fact that the Indians brought it with them on the slave ships by the British. Every Fijian knows that the Indians brought it with them so who knows it mite be the original marijuana!! What do you guys think?

Weird strain experts identify plz
Weird strain experts identify plz 2
lino

lino

We're currently documenting cannabis strains pedigree and genetic marking these strain to assist cannabis breeders and pollen chuckers also. We will be registering and performing the certificating of cannabis strain pedigrees on linolatte.com.
There will be many cannabis identification photos that will be going up on this site in months to come but for now there is about 20 - 40 strain that might help you start to ID you the lineage of that plant.

to help us help you ID that plant plz include veg fan leaf photo's as the plant devolpes, . One pic looks like a clone poss. Maybe it has had a 12 hr cycle for awhile?
Seed Photos
Photo's of the seed help. And if you have the ability.......................
Bud formation and color help ID the plant also.

@Nukethemoon what language do you guys speak on Fiji? And Do you get the Samoa Bud on Fiji? The plant in the pic doesnt look like pure Samoa Bud that I was told about and smoked. But Ive never been there so what the hell do I know? Whats cannabis laws like on Fiji?

Dunge

Dunge

Mmm so this is a sativa strain right?
Yes, it is probably a sativa, based only on the elongated shape of a few leaves.

As to pH, I wouldn't bother with a pen, only because they are expensive and require a lab grade education to use well.
I purchased a cheep titration/color change kit for $8 US years ago, and at three drops per test I estimate I will never run out, and works well enough for soil grows.

That little tip about hefting the pot to check for water needs is a good one. Learn to use it.

The reason this thread attracted my attention is the origin story.
With a world full of mongrel seeds flying to every corner, I wouldn't be shocked to discover a Gorilla Glue #4 s1 growing deep in the Andes. But then it would require genetic analysis to prove it.

How common is it for people in Fiji to grow marijuana?

Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

We're currently documenting cannabis strains pedigree and genetic marking these strain to assist cannabis breeders and pollen chuckers also. We will be registering and performing the certificating of cannabis strain pedigrees on linolatte.com.
There will be many cannabis identification photos that will be going up on this site in months to come but for now there is about 20 - 40 strain that might help you start to ID you the lineage of that plant.

to help us help you ID that plant plz include veg fan leaf photo's as the plant devolpes, . One pic looks like a clone poss. Maybe it has had a 12 hr cycle for awhile?
Seed Photos
Photo's of the seed help. And if you have the ability.......................
Bud formation and color help ID the plant also.

@Nukethemoon what language do you guys speak on Fiji? And Do you get the Samoa Bud on Fiji? The plant in the pic doesnt look like pure Samoa Bud that I was told about and smoked. But Ive never been there so what the hell do I know? Whats cannabis laws like on Fiji?

Oh ok thank you very much for that info I'll definitely check the website out. Umm in Fiji we are taught English in school, it's something like Jamaica like how everyone speaks English pretty well because we still live under the British system here. I don't know much about Samoan bud, heck this is the first time I've seen a plant up close LOL so I wouldn't know how to tell the difference between buds. Cannabis laws are ridiculous here but the cops are so easy to bribe lol. Just give them $20 and they'll be on their way.

So what stain do you think my weed is? Judging from how it looks do you think it will turn out to be good stuff?

Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Yes, it is probably a sativa, based only on the elongated shape of a few leaves.

As to pH, I wouldn't bother with a pen, only because they are expensive and require a lab grade education to use well.
I purchased a cheep titration/color change kit for $8 US years ago, and at three drops per test I estimate I will never run out, and works well enough for soil grows.

That little tip about hefting the pot to check for water needs is a good one. Learn to use it.

The reason this thread attracted my attention is the origin story.
With a world full of mongrel seeds flying to every corner, I wouldn't be shocked to discover a Gorilla Glue #4 s1 growing deep in the Andes. But then it would require genetic analysis to prove it.

How common is it for people in Fiji to grow marijuana?

Ok thanks for that info. Yeah I'll try lifting the pot to see if it needs water as.

yeah it's actually not that common. It's mostly the Indians that grow It since the Indians here are the ones who want to make money, most Fijians are not interested in money because they have all the fruits and food they need in their villages, no one really bothers about strains, they just think it's all the same. But that guy I got the 2 plants off was a Fijian witch doctor/shaman type. He had some other psychedelic plants I was abit scared to try lol he was very weird.

lino

lino

@Nukethemoon If you land in Denver I know where you can find a free cannabis friendly AirBnB and cannabis tour guided vacation, just bring some of those seeds, lol.

Looks like some serious humidity in those plant pics, If its that humid all the time get some dehumidifies for your grow room if poss. Keep a fan going on the plants.
What is customs like leaving the Island? We got intense searches from Homeland Security Cops at airports. Whats it like at your airports leaving and coming to Fiji? Do you guys have xray machines?

A soldier was sending wild cannabis crop Polaroid pics and and native bud from your Islands back home. Samoan Bud is 22' - 30' tall plant with a long stretch from the base to the 1st internode of 7 '- 11' that develops stretch at the beginning of your short day season cycle. This can form Samoan crop canopy that can be walked under. I have some pic around here somewhere of Chinese and your Island bud that out grew out the top of 20' greenhouse and ended up budding laying on my 2 story roof. Id dig out the pics but I dont think you have native Samoan Bud. But I've never been there so IDK ! ! ! Tooth pick thin leaves - 9 and 11 leaf blades. Long yellow dense cattail buds with pink hairs
What I think of your plant and what it will produce, If you got a mtn rasta man hooking you up with some plants he s breeding in the jungle, I'd guess you got a choice hybrid that can with stand the jungle condition and will smoke fine.

The jungle dude can answer all the questions better than we can, he's got the Island Gems! Always ask for seeds! Sorry for the invasive questions, just testing ya a little Cuz your story sounds like Gilligan's Island ganja hoax for us USA readers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom