Weird Strain!! Experts Identify Plz

• Thread starter Nukethemoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Oh no I have no reason to hoax a story like this. My parents are from here, I grew up in Australia but i decided to come back and get into organic farming on my family's land.

Holy shit 20-30 feet tall!! lol I hope it doesn't get that big. But that pink bud does sound cool.

@Nukethemoon If you land in Denver I know where you can find a free cannabis friendly AirBnB and cannabis tour guided vacation, just bring some of those seeds, lol.

Looks like some serious humidity in those plant pics, If its that humid all the time get some dehumidifies for your grow room if poss. Keep a fan going on the plants.
What is customs like leaving the Island? We got intense searches from Homeland Security Cops at airports. Whats it like at your airports leaving and coming to Fiji? Do you guys have xray machines?

A soldier was sending wild cannabis crop Polaroid pics and and native bud from your Islands back home. Samoan Bud is 22' - 30' tall plant with a long stretch from the base to the 1st internode of 7 '- 11' that develops stretch at the beginning of your short day season cycle. This can form Samoan crop canopy that can be walked under. I have some pic around here somewhere of Chinese and your Island bud that out grew out the top of 20' greenhouse and ended up budding laying on my 2 story roof. Id dig out the pics but I dont think you have native Samoan Bud. But I've never been there so IDK ! ! ! Tooth pick thin leaves - 9 and 11 leaf blades. Long yellow dense cattail buds with pink hairs
What I think of your plant and what it will produce, If you got a mtn rasta man hooking you up with some plants he s breeding in the jungle, I'd guess you got a choice hybrid that can with stand the jungle condition and will smoke fine.

The jungle dude can answer all the questions better than we can, he's got the Island Gems! Always ask for seeds! Sorry for the invasive questions, just testing ya a little Cuz your story sounds like Gilligan's Island ganja hoax for us USA readers.[/Q

lino

lino

Oh no I have no reason to hoax a story like this. My parents are from here, I grew up in Australia but i decided to come back and get into organic farming on my family's land.

Holy shit 20-30 feet tall!! lol I hope it doesn't get that big. But that pink bud does sound cool.

Am I biting into some bullshit or the real deal. Explanation;

Well I'll be watching this thread, I hope you post some pics of the Island, if you could post pics of local grows you'd be like the #1 Cannabis Hunter ... In the states we will not find what you have somewhere close to you. Very rare, and worth $100k minimum.

All of us knew before the geneticist started ,,, but their having a hell of time finding/mapping out a monoecious cannabis strain that is of high smoking quality, ITs out there,, WE Farmers all know it,,, But for now all the good bud is dioecious,,,, lmao... I could have told em that before they started,,,, HUGE laugh, scientist will take 2/3 of the experiment to explain and figure out that the SCIENTIFIC naming conventions are wacked, there in no such thing as hemp and that takes em quite awhile to figure out. Then it take the scientist another 10 pgs explaining how they cant follow our naming conventions (cannabis grower names), inbred mutants, LMAO,,, the genetic code is locked for a sht while longer. They'll be a while unraveling cannabis DNA.

That jungle dude knows where the good $100k monoecious bud is. He crossed that shit up to make your dioecious plant homie.... I'll bet the jungle dude know's where the original crop plants are on some Islands near by Homie, Trust me on that one, He wont show those crops to just anyone tho... Jungle dudes and breeders get sketchy when negotiating, .... I'll bet Jungle dude got's some magic beans so I'd be real nice to him....

Jun sm

Jungle2

Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

It looks like one of my plants is a Cannabis ruderalis :(. Cannabis rudaralis is one of the three primary cannabis species around today. Some qualify ruderalis as a subspecies of cannabis sativa. There’s some evidence for this claim, as a 2005 study found that the genetics of this plant are somewhere between those of indicas and sativas.

IMG 0488
IMG 0493
Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Fingers crossed this one is idukki gold :) it looks like it and the history of weed in Fiji sort of makes sense as everyone here knows the Indians brought the weed with them from India. So what if this is the idukki gold from India? Do the leaves look similar? I hope it is

IMG 0489
IMG 0481
Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Cannabis Ruderalis is autoflower plants bro, I SINCERELY doubt thats the case.

Oh ok well I'm just guessing since the leaf on one of my plants looks like a rudaralis leaf. What do you think it is? The leaf isn't the usual weed leaf..

Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Just updating you guys.. what do you think? They did something really unusual, it started flowering at say 4 months old. That's not normal right?

IMG 0708
IMG 0715
IMG 0716
IMG 0717
Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Oh ok good.. I'm happy then.. any tips on increasing thc?

Nukethemoon

Nukethemoon

Reminds me of young keralan plants(indian).76

Wow that's interesting!! I just searched up Kerala weed and it looks exactly the same.. it makes sense now because the Indians were the ones that brought marijuana to Fiji on the slave ships by the British.. they used weed to relax after working the sugar cane farms. thanks a lot dude..

Latest posts

Top Bottom