weird things plants do

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

so i have done many seed grows before. anyways this time when i was harvesting a pre 98 bubba/larry og fem cross i was trimming and plucking ripe seeds when i found here and there over a dozen seeds which had cracked inside buds and were trying to grow tap roots and all very bizarre. i have never seen or heard of this before a few of the seeds i removed and put in a medium to grow out there growing fine as we speak. anyone else have a similar experience i wonder if im the only one to have this happen.:sign0065:

K

Kennie_B

Na but thats a fucking great timesaver! You got some pics?

B

bicycle racer

no i should have took some. these seeds really wanted to grow evidently two im going to grow out. they are a four way cross of pre 98 bubba/larry og crossed to purple urkel/whitw widow. should be interesting.

B

bicycle racer

obviously moisture had to be high for this to happen but there was no rot in any buds and ambient socal humidity is normally quite low. which makes it all the more unusual.

N

nexcare

Right now I have a Wonder Plants that had TERRIBLE pH issues at first. It almost died, and stopped growing its "bud" leaves and nodes. I flushed it for about a week and its health start looking better.

It ended up topping itself where the first node would be, and it now has 2 strong main colas. Huge water knots at the first node. Very weird, but very useful now!

Top Bottom