Weird white patch? A little help?

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

This is on a plant that has already had some issues. It was put to close to a heater and hasn't grown since. It had some hard white bumps appear on a leaf I posted about I haven't seen returned. A professional grower said they might have been mutated trichomes that had calcified somehow. This white patch on posting today isn't even circular. There's no balls or circles in this patch it's a very weird formation. It's not exactly stringy but it's so weird. Kind of like if they took tiny white crumbs of something I like a cookie and put them right there. It does not want to wipe off. I've only tried to wipe it off dry. I haven't tried to wipe it off wet. I'm worried that it could be mildew or mold. This plant isn't really doing anything. If it is what is recommendations? Should I just cut that finger off? Do I need to kill the whole thing. There's four others in there with it. It's candy cane Autoflower. Not a lot of time for it to bounce back. Crop King genetics. Three seem to be doing fine one is a dwarf. My friend had some blue dream from them that grew some decent plants. After speaking with a professional next time I will go with Humboldt Seed Company, Elevate, or exotic genetics.

Weird white patch a little help
Weird white patch a little help 2
Weird white patch a little help 3
Weird white patch a little help 4
Weird white patch a little help 5
Weird white patch a little help 6
Weird white patch a little help 7
Weird white patch a little help 8
Homesteader

Homesteader

I wouldn't stress about it especially if it does nothing in 24 hours. Personally I would probably just yank off the fan leaf all together and pretend I didn't see anything. I don't think it is PM though but I could be wrong. 24 hours you will know.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

if it gets bad Dave Pope says 50/50 vodka and coffee spray kills stuff and not the plant.

towards the very end of this 5 hour interview they talk about hallf n half coffee and cheap vodka.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

ok that didnt work. Youtube "breeder profile AK bean brains" If you wanna hear him talk about it.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Rub it. If it rubs off it’s likely mold or powdery mildew. If it doesn’t don’t sweat it.

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

For mildew,

Lower rH,

Lower temps,

Apply a healthy spray of 91% rubbing alcohol to the affected site just before lights out.

Check again in 24 hrs any sign of resurgence just spray again with alcohol.

Might take a shot or two but if you make the environment unsustainable for mould growth it will go away.

T

TheCatman

For mildew,

Lower rH,

Lower temps,

Apply a healthy spray of 91% rubbing alcohol to the affected site just before lights out.

Check again in 24 hrs any sign of resurgence just spray again with alcohol.

Might take a shot or two but if you make the environment unsustainable for mould growth it will go away.
You're sure? And does this mean that you just start trying to spray that leaf? I don't I don't know if I can get my spare to just spray one leave. Could I use a damp paper towel? Also now I have another picture of something I saw on a plant today that made me worried about mold too. Is there any other way to handle mold or mildew. This almost looked like it was the piece of a shadow of something. I wonder if it's just picking up debris from my house and sucking it into the tent? Otherwise any ideas about mold besides that

20220409 100945
20220409 100816
20220409 100814
T

TheCatman

Now this white stuff appeared on one of the healthier plants today. I rubbed it off with my finger but it was difficult. It seemed to roll up when I did. Does it look like mold or could it possibly be debris that was sucked into my tent when the flap was open? I did not notice it till this morning though and I took on them before bed. 18 and 6 off

20220409 100945
20220409 100943
20220409 100816
20220409 100814
20220409 100939
Top Bottom