Welcome all trolls!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep earth might as well hang out a sign over at cannaworld! Place is gone to the dogs! I was a member for a long time.Vended at cwbay and had a lot of respect over there,but no more! I refuse to list any seeds at there auctions or contribute to CW any longer! earth has let the trolls in to stay! I can`t think of any other site that would do that.I am only keeping my membership for now at CW so I can keep trac of friends until I find the right spot to home down.Looking hard at the farm because I see some great breeders here!

sour power

sour power

sup mark.welcome to the farm.please except my apology you was right!thank God i fell back and listened.the farm is a cool spot great people and good breeders.yesterday i made up my mind to never enter that site again.happy growing peace!

O

ograskal

Your better off here mc!....That place is a joke..I deleted my account over there a while ago...~ogr

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm bro... I love this place been on everyday since I signed up!
Mad props to Logic for providing us all with such a chill spot to hang.

F

FastForward

Welcome to the Farm - troll free :rastadancing:

D

Dr.Smitty

Trolls suck .....welcome to a troll less farm. :bong-hits:

B

biggs

hope you enjoy your stay more than at cw mate. that place has seriously gone down hill.

T

the Rock

hi Mark everything and anything can be found here,everyone is cool and trolls are dealt with an iron fist Welcome Homie

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
welcome logic has a big ass hammer for trolls so your cool here

O

oldhand

Yep earth might as well hang out a sign over at cannaworld! Place is gone to the dogs! I was a member for a long time.Vended at cwbay and had a lot of respect over there,but no more! I refuse to list any seeds at there auctions or contribute to CW any longer! earth has let the trolls in to stay! I can`t think of any other site that would do that.I am only keeping my membership for now at CW so I can keep trac of friends until I find the right spot to home down.Looking hard at the farm because I see some great breeders here!

:confused0054: damn bro it's so cool to finally see you over here! yeah that other site is pretty much done for... again man, welcome! drop me a pm sometime man it's been a while...

F

forehead

You guys think Leo trolls sites to try to stir up trouble? Over at SKUNK it can get real bad at times but we usually run them off as a 'militia'.lol... as the mods there pretty much let us police ourselves...it can get very tiring though..big ups to Logic for keepin things civil here..even though I almost accidentally got hit with that HAMMER..haahaha

T

TokenZen

Mark great to see you here, I agree, I've been over at CW since day one, and it's just gone to shit, wonder why all the breeders disappear over there. This place is pretty troll free, if you ask me. There's alot of great farmers here!

K

kingbrown

glad to see you over here mark awsome place, still waiting for more of your landrace afghan's bro lol

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey wut up Mark man
how ya been? I feel ya, i thought CW was goin down hill months ago and i couldnt take it all that touchy feely bureaucratic bullshit from earth! It was enough to make me sik. Anyway the only reason i ever even singed up there was for ur gear man. So im glad u got out of there and i hope ur search will eventually lead to a good place to vend ur wares.
Speakin of wich u got any Bubba or TOK oe even some BOGK redy yet?

Top Bottom