Welcome our new moderator Dirtbag

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Congrats Dirtbag. As a new grower I could tell right away you were special. As a thank you I could let you have one of these seeds I got from a guy selling things in line at a dispensary. He said they are for Mega crop growing which I am sure you would understand. They sure are the biggest seeds I have ever seen.
Avocado....they'll grow nice big green fruit in about 10 years.😀

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
20210405 192911 1

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Im sad to announce @Dirtbag will be leaving the team he is too busy in his personal life to continue to moderate

We want to say a big thank you to all the work dirtbag did during his time as a moderator and hopefully one day he will return

☮️

tobh

tobh

Supporter
This is bittersweet news. Sad as you've done great work as a moderator, but great because this means your business is taking off and you're putting your priorities where they need to be. Plus, it's not like you're just leaving the farm outright.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This is bittersweet news. Sad as you've done great work as a moderator, but great because this means your business is taking off and you're putting your priorities where they need to be. Plus, it's not like you're just leaving the farm outright.
Totally. Not leaving, I just don't have the time to get as involved as a moderator should.
And yes, the business is exploding! It's become all consuming, in a good way.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
@Dirtbag congratulations on the successful start to what is hopefully a long an prosperous road. Bitter sweet ad someone described is about as accurate as could be.

On the plus side the dirt mobile will still be cruising around 😎

Few yrs and hopefully you have all the time in the world.