• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
great addition!

its actually a lot of work, most people dont know how much mods have to work. the new mod has to sweep out the mod lounge and make coffee. they will make him go back and turn out the lights and the parking is hell! but power through, soon you will get to pick the music for the meeting and have your own coffee cup!

very knowledgeable and good at understanding what people are talking about. very even keel too! which is always helpful!
thank you

Cypress66

Cypress66

Please join me in welcoming a new moderator to our ranks! The new volunteer is an experienced member of our community, he will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

@GNick55

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that this outstanding forum member, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue his service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.
Congrats to you and must say you seem like a good in very helpful and that’s what is the great thing about this place the help is amazing a lot of great growers don’t share the secrets they have learned from the experience they have learned but here there is a very nice group of guys who are always there to help you and advise you worldwide as well can’t be much better than that well done to you gnick55 peace ✌️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Congrats to you and must say you seem like a good in very helpful and that’s what is the great thing about this place the help is amazing a lot of great growers don’t share the secrets they have learned from the experience they have learned but here there is a very nice group of guys who are always there to help you and advise you worldwide as well can’t be much better than that well done to you gnick55 peace ✌️
thank you, i’ll try my best!

Top Bottom