• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Staff member
Supporter
Please join me in welcoming a new moderator to our ranks! The new volunteer is an experienced member of our community, he will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

@One drop

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that this outstanding forum member, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue his service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.
Thank you all for you kind comments and well wishes , glad to lend a hand to help the community of up n coming growers on THC FARMER. Regards OD .

Moeboi

Moeboi

Please join me in welcoming a new moderator to our ranks! The new volunteer is an experienced member of our community, he will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

@One drop

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that this outstanding forum member, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue his service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.
Congratulations one drop

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Staff member
Supporter
Thank you very much everyone. I've just got to get a costume together ..... Mmm wife's closet is open ... Let me see ....
i want to break free ….
But not get stuck with a sucky vacuum cleaner doing chores ….
Like really free fell the wind through my short n curly‘s ….. So Japanese tattoo bodysuit birthday style ….. just pitcher this a blur a mass colour naked skin swoops in and stands beside AM in his fresh cape n undies …with a weirded out look on his face … so what’s your super power he ask …
me swinging in the morning breeze free as a bird was my reply ….

Last edited:
Cypress66

Cypress66

@One drop

Only just seen the post so sorry for the late response but I’m pleased for you od is well deserved and you will be great to help with your knowledge and your experience respect ✊ and congratulations to you Rasta peace ✌️

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Staff member
Supporter
Only just seen the post so sorry for the late response but I’m pleased for you od is well deserved and you will be great to help with your knowledge and your experience respect ✊ and congratulations to you Rasta peace ✌️
Thanks very much mate appreciate your comments happy growing n keep showing . Regards OD.

Cypress66

Cypress66

You have to post pictures of the outfit that you’re going to be wearing not too revealing please 😍

Top Bottom