Welcome to Da Funny FARM! 🤪🤯🥳🤣😎

• Thread starter BionicKroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

High and Welcome Fellow Farmers! 🤙😎

Hubby and I are "fairly" new to the FARM and we've already made some new friends, learned a few tricks-of-the-trade and manage to help each other along the way as we navigate through the Forum threads. We look forward to growing and learning together with like-minded Farmers...Tyvm THCFARMER!
👍🤜🤛💯🤙

*Pic (6-15-2021): Girlz Day at Da Spa! 👍😁😎

Welcome to da funny farm
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

YEEEHAAAA!

Hey guyz, Breezy is a friend from Texas. They just spent a few days here in Hawaii and we partied and smoked until there was no more.
@Aqua Man , @Frankster ,@DreamwalkerJ , @Dirtbag , say hi to some friends.
Breezy grew some really nice GDP. We made sure it was carefully sampled during the vacay.

Breeezy

Breeezy

All my current journals are on ILGM if anyone wants to check them out. My next run I will make sure to keep a journal on this forum as well! If anyone cares to check it out just search “breezy” on ILGM. I have 3 to 4 different ones on there.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

All my current journals are on ILGM if anyone wants to check them out. My next run I will make sure to keep a journal on this forum as well! If anyone cares to check it out just search “breezy” on ILGM. I have 3 to 4 different ones on there.
ILGM is a good site, I just don't care for the excessive moderation. We have mods here but we encourage argument as long as it's fact based and not name calling. And if it gets too intense, we have an IGNORE button that works.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to Da FARM @breezy and `Ohana! Maaan we miss you guyz...🤜🤛🤙🤙🤙
Mahalo for hanging out with us over the weekend, we've been "hanging" around the house recuperating from playing tour guide, and we'll gladly do it again when you guyz return fo moa (for more lol)...HANA HOU! 🥴🤤😎🤣🤙

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Durban Poison is always a good choice! Never tried GDP.....
*UPDATE: The GDP was so sooo gooood, the flavor was a little fruity, very flavorful, smooth, uplifting/energetic, no couch lock, we only let it amber about 5%, I think we'll go a little longer next time around, that's for sure, especially after "sampling" 👍 @Breeezy 's GDP over the weekend, which was about 30-35% or so amber at harvest time, which Breezy nailed it! 👍👌🥴🤤🥲😎

Top Bottom