Welcome to Kush Brother Farms!

• Thread starter KushBrothers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

KushBrothers

Glad to see ya made it by!

We are looking forward to getting med patients and non-med patients the best quality medicine available. If there are any questions regarding our crosses, growing/breeding methods, nutrient schedules/lines, please feel free to PM me directly,or just post a topic here in our helpdesk area, and either one of the other kush brothers or myself will respond as soon as we can.

We are a team of breeders and medical growers who came together to get the sick the help they need. While others argue over who has what, we concentrate on who can we help. A common goal of giving back to the community that helped us and ours get the help we needed is what drives the Kush Bros.

We also realize that not everyone is medical, or has the RIGHT to be a medical cannabis patient. This is the main reason we decided to offer our genetics through THCFARMER.com exclusively. The management has shown that it has the ability to lead the way in online seed distribution by offering good customer support, and a reliable moderation staff.

Our past crosses have been given out for free primarily to the sick, friends, known "goodguys", and industry VIP's. The response has been overwhelming however to get these genes out to the folks around the plant, so thats what we're going to do.

Between 4 seperate farms, we breed with hard to find, rare genetics in cut-only form, and very selective seed stock (heirloom, out-of-production/stock), to create unique and extremely potent cannabis varieties.

In the past 10 years, we have combed through over 250 different individual plants, some from seed, although most from cutting, looking for the strongest indica, sativa, and hybrid medicines we could find. We look for flavors that are pronounced and pungent, and only cross plants that will complement eachother in structure, flavor, and overall medicinal value.

Our gardens are also patient gardens. Therefore, we grow in all mediums available between the seperate flower rooms, veg rooms, and cloner types. We DO however, use Van De Zwann nutrients exclusively. We have found these to be the best nutrients available anywhere, and offer the best bud known to man. We were sponsored by Advanced Nutrients, but switched to House and Garden because it is so good, that we would rather pay for it, than get AN Connie and supplements for free. Nuff said.

Stay tuned for updates in the KBF area for upcoming offers and crosses that will be made available EXCLUSIVELY to "The Farm" customers.

Alphakronik :nerd

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wohoo!!!

Cant wait to get some of your stuff rocking my garden!!!

Welcome

R

rome

welcome guys ., nice looking crosses you have on offer!!! cant wait till they go on auction!!!

KushBrothers

Thanks Herb, BH, Rome and Logic of course!

Glad to see friendly faces in the crowd for sure! We'll be getting stuff to auction very very soon, I promise!

pigfarmer

Great to see Kush Bros on board, I look forward to all the great things that will come in the future. Your passion for the ultimate cannabis & helping the med scene is very refreshing. :party

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome KB! Kushes without the DRAMA sounds awesome!!

T

Tolpan

Happy Welcome Kush Brothers! You have a great attitude and we can feel honoured to have you here!

Bring it on!

Cheers Tolpan

Larimy

Larimy

Wassup Kush Brothers...I wrote a post asking about you guys!!! I am interested in your products but don't know how to get'em can you help direct me...thank you in advance

Larimy

H

HighBreed

Now see this is cool!
Ganna be sweet to see the your contributions to the community!
:beer

KushBrothers

Wassup Kush Brothers...I wrote a post asking about you guys!!! I am interested in your products but don't know how to get'em can you help direct me...thank you in advance

Larimy

I posted a reply for ya in the Pineapple Express thread bro!

H

HighBreed

Thanks bro! Good to see you too! How comes the Psylocke project?

lol
thats NSG workin on the Psylocke.

I just started a pack of Med Man.
Ganna find a few males to try against DJ's Cali cuts.

Got 5 of your Cinnamon going also.
I hope you like the pics.

Steve Zissou

steve zissou, the other kush brother

thanks yall for such a warm welcome. it was only 3 years ago that i was sitting at my house in south mississippi when hurricane katrina decided to throw a wrench in my game plan. i got set back to zero and had to start over. i decided to move out west to medical land and was lucky enough to get a collection of clone onlys from the likes of subcool himself and alphakronik. after many months of smoking me and alpha realized we were both equally matched growers with a knack for finding good flavors and strains. i think it was the third joint of bubba kush that day but we decided to start kush brothers seeds....... the rest is history

love peace and chicken grease my friends

sitting in an airport bout to go back to new orleans for an early christmas with my family.

Top Bottom