• Thread starter KushBrothers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

pigfarmer

Merry Xmas Sneaks, hope ya enjoy ur trip to the homeland :happy

E

edelephant

Welcome zissou!!!

nola got a special place in my heart. 9th ward, gentilly, and my home treme! went down there to help my sisters and brothers right after katrina. took a few lbs to help the homies out and a grip of seeds. they're still working some of them clones i hear.

welcome brother!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm and it is great to hear you are going to help them Med community. What do you have in store for us?

S

SMIGS

hi,

welcome to THCFARM:party:party

I love the genetic KUSH,come out with that thing?

by SMIGS

D

Dark Angel

Welcome KushBrothers!
Thank you for making this possible to the Farmers! Hope to see one of your genetics in my garden soon!

Greetz Dark Angel

But I call them friends

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome aboard maing!!! I very curious to see what you guys are bringin to the table...any hint as to the strains your workin with or that might become available?

250 plants in 10 years? is that a misprint? 25 a year? I have gone thru 400+ plants in the last 120 days with another 250 in the process already and I am not even that serious about it right now.........250 plants over 10 years is closet growers/hack volumes, isn't it? maybe that just me.

Anyways, still anxiuos to see what ya have in the pipeline?

Good luck

Tex

KushBrothers

Welcome aboard maing!!! I very curious to see what you guys are bringin to the table...any hint as to the strains your workin with or that might become available?

250 plants in 10 years? is that a misprint? 25 a year? I have gone thru 400+ plants in the last 120 days with another 250 in the process already and I am not even that serious about it right now.........250 plants over 10 years is closet growers/hack volumes, isn't it? maybe that just me.

Anyways, still anxiuos to see what ya have in the pipeline?

Good luck

Tex

By definition, when we say plants, we mean moms (individual strains).

As far as current moms are concerned, not that we are planning crosses with all of them, so we are running:

Chemdog D (cut only)
Chemdog 91 (cut only)
Chemdog #4 (cut only)
Chemdog's Sister (cut only)
Chemdog Giesel ( cut only)
Snowdog (cut only)
Spacequeen Tinybomb
Jacks Cleaner f1 (cut only)
Spacequeen Cherry
P75 (cut only)
707 Headband (cut only)
G-13
Matanuska Valley Thunderfuck (clone-only)
Northern Lights #5
Pre-98 Bubba Kush (cut only)
SR-71 Purple Kush (cut only)
Pure Kush (cut only)
Romulan (Cut-only)
Uk Cheese (cut-only)
Grape Krush
Mendocino Purps (cut only)
Blackberry Kush
Evil Pineapple (cut only)
Apollo 13 (Bros. Grimm cut)
Genius (cut only)
Pineapple x Trainwreck (cut only)
Arcata Trainwreck (cut only)
Sweet Pink Grapefruit (SOL Cut only)
Purple Urkle (cut-only)

Thats all I can think of from the top of my head. If I remember any right now, ill go ahead and re-edit.

BITYmagicBeanz

you cool. Welcome too the farm. liking the strain list

Bity

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Kush Brothers is it right in saying that we'll be seeing your seeds on the farm in january,feb???

Steele Savage

Just wanted to stop by and give a public welcome to you Kush Brothers ....

Be well ,
Steele

wetone

good to sdee you guys here! i've been looking at your bubba kush for awhile but wasnt sure how to get ahold of it. now i can be on the lookout! i love bubba does you guys work taste like coffee also? thanks for all the iput i am an avid lover of the bus i think i said. take care and lets get it started
wetone

ELITE GENETICS

welcome KB im sorry i have not heard of Kushbros & i am curious who kush bros is? a new name? not affliated with chemdog the man right? not doghouse seeds or topdawg or tres? or am i wrong? im confused

KushBrothers

welcome KB im sorry i have not heard of Kushbros & i am curious who kush bros is? a new name? not affliated with chemdog the man right? not doghouse seeds or topdawg or tres? or am i wrong? im confused

Not having heard of Kush Bros. isn't all that strange. We don't advertise, we don't hit up every online web board, we don't go to Amsterdam and the Spammabiz Cup. We are a team of Oregon medical cannabis breeders who stay on the West Coast. We were asked by Logic to offer our seeds here on recommendation of the Spice of Life boys. In the origninal post concernging "plant numbers", I was referening to individual unstabilized polyhibrids, no single plants. If that was the case, 802 is what I've done in our garden so far this year. As far as unstablized polyhybrids, we've gone through a couple hundred in the past three years. I'm sorry, but the stuff we work with are not strains. They should be called Pheno's at best. We do not intend on working with Landrace genetics to bring diversity to the people. That was never the goal. Our goal is to trait stabilize Clone Only genetics to get the best medicine to patients in need.

D

Dalonewolf

Congrats on hope to see alot of your work in the future. Raspberry Kush is this strain some of your work,and will it be available. Are you going to keep regular stock of your strains at the Farm and are they going to be available at the clubs in cali.

Top Bottom