Welcome to Sequoyah Cannabis Co! Follow our journey!

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Please give me a list of exactly how much amendments to how much soil your mix is comprised of
Sohum living soils. 12 x 10 gallon pots. 1.5 cbft soil in each pot. 1/3 gallon 6.0 pH water every other day. First feed was Monday. 4 gallons (1/3 gallon per plant) with 1/2 teaspoon terp tea Bloom that is 3-7-4 NPK, 1/2 teaspoon epsom salt for the Mag, and 1 tablespoon molasses per gallon brewed for 24 hours and molasses added last 8hours pH to 6.0. Deficiencies started showing week 5 flower which was the curling under leaves and micro nute deficiencies in the newer growth. Lower growth showed the N deficiency with the yellowing of the leaves.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Sohum living soils. 12 x 10 gallon pots. 1.5 cbft soil in each pot. 1/3 gallon 6.0 pH water every other day. First feed was Monday. 4 gallons (1/3 gallon per plant) with 1/2 teaspoon terp tea Bloom that is 3-7-4 NPK, 1/2 teaspoon epsom salt for the Mag, and 1 tablespoon molasses per gallon brewed for 24 hours and molasses added last 8hours pH to 6.0. Deficiencies started showing week 5 flower which was the curling under leaves and micro nute deficiencies in the newer growth. Lower growth showed the N deficiency with the yellowing of the leaves.
Lower growth that doesnt recieve enough light are going to yellow. Normal. Ususlly when teas are made you dont add ph up down to it.....(if you did dont do it, throws of the micro herd. They feed fungi that feed your plants) 3 7 4 is acidic. P is acidic nitrates are alkaline K is alkaline more so than nitrates...

How are you sure its a micro nutrient issue? Explain how you know for sure.

If you are getting any advice from anyone telling you its a def....they outta be kicked in the head..please dont add anything else!

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
I say m
Lower growth that doesnt recieve enough light are going to yellow. Normal. Ususlly when teas are made you dont add ph up down to it.....(if you did dont do it, throws of the micro herd. They feed fungi that feed your plants) 3 7 4 is acidic. P is acidic nitrates are alkaline K is alkaline more so than nitrates...

How are you sure its a micro nutrient issue? Explain how you know for sure.

If you are getting any advice from anyone telling you its a def....they outta be kicked in the head..please dont add anything else!
I say micro due to the location of the deficiencies and what they look like in reference to online and ed rose books.there has been nothing but water given to the plants for the entire time. So they are deficiencies because the soil pre amendments have been used up. If it was over feeding I would see upward curling and nutrient burn in which I do not see.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Are you using RO water
That’s why I added the terp tea bloom. I should’ve went with the bloom booster and cal mag by itself tho. The bloom has all of that but also carries the N without higher PK for ending flower which I’m nearing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plant therapy, and yeah definitely with lights on. And are you sure? Those deficiencies pictures where there was leaves folding were taken before the feed. The most recent pictures were after the feed which you think is still an over feed??
Ok 2 immediate issues.

Do not spray plant with the lights on you will cook them.

Do not feed RO water... there is so much going on here ita gonna be a mess to fix.

Improper ratios, ph, all these additions make for a nightmare.

No idea if the microbes are even ok. It kinda seems like way over fed then lockout IMO. I'm not an organic grower. Maybe flex can get ya sorted he is on the ball here. Kinda thinking way to much K and distilled water is both lowering availability of Ca and others previously and now its a ratio issue with a big imbalance.

If it were me at this point I would flush the shot out of it with enzymes and some cal mag. Then go with synthetic light feed since it will really put a dent in the microbes followed by a very light terp tea next feed. I dont think I would add molasses as terp tea has all thats needed with the exception of cal mag.

Again take this info with a grain of salt im not an organic grower and flex is prob a better resource on this.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

That’s why I added the terp tea bloom. I should’ve went with the bloom booster and cal mag by itself tho. The bloom has all of that but also carries the N without higher PK for ending flower which I’m nearing

If you live in a legal state you can call sohum and ask ?'s too....they claim just water needed. Your 2.5 months in already and looking at a total of 3.5 months right?

Im almost a year into my soil and my ph is going up. Its sitting st 7.3 in almost every pot. I used sulfur on one plant and will be using ammonium sulfate on another. Ill keep ya posted

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ok 2 immediate issues.

Do not spray plant with the lights on you will cook them.

Do not feed RO water... there is so much going on here ita gonna be a mess to fix.

Improper ratios, ph, all these additions make for a nightmare.

No idea if the microbes are even ok. It kinda seems like way over fed then lockout IMO. I'm not an organic grower. Maybe flex can get ya sorted he is on the ball here. Kinda thinking way to much K and distilled water is both lowering availability of Ca and others previously and now its a ratio issue with a big imbalance.

If it were me at this point I would flush the shot out of it with enzymes and some cal mag. Then go with synthetic light feed since it will really put a dent in the microbes followed by a very light terp tea next feed. I dont think I would add molasses as terp tea has all thats needed with the exception of cal mag.

Again take this info with a grain of salt im not an organic grower and flex is prob a better resource on this.
With the N toxicity here. They could have already died off...depending on ph. Microbes are really ph dependent...

Edit, when microbes die they basically are N in your pot. No longer microbes...they die they give you N....this is for indoors exclusively as you cant multiply them fast enough indoors like outdoors

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

With the N toxicity here. They could have already died off...depending on ph. Microbes are really ph dependent...
Yeah part of the reason I'm thinking flush and light synthetic until he can bring back the microbes. But again I'm not really an organic guy.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yeah part of the reason I'm thinking flush and light synthetic until he can bring back the microbes. But again I'm not really an organic guy.
He said his mix smells fine..mine has been through hell and smells like sweet compost still...when it was bad it didnt. I want a nice sweet earthy smell no molases at all in the smell!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

My weakness is chemistry. So i end fuckin up and fixing problems. My indoor exp is.....no comment!

Outdor garden exp is pretty decent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom