Welcome to Sequoyah Cannabis Co! Follow our journey!

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
With finding the information of “Sequoyah Cannabis Co” being taken, we would now like to reintroduce ourselves as Sequoyah Organic Farms. With state legalization moving rapidly and forward with progression in federal legalization, we will be growing many different crops. This being said, we are an Organic group of farmers focused on QUALITY of anything we put our name on. We appreciate all the support and look forward to everyone following our progression and journey into dominating our portion of the legal industry.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Organics... terp tea with cal mag and silica i have seen and heard works well.
THE MAN! Appreciate this and I will try this run. This was done in something like promix and was just fed in? Or was this super soil and fed and over a long gradual time? I’m honestly trying to move from the super soil and do the organic soil/nutes obviously. But I feel like I’m losing my mind trying to find a process I enjoy that still remains organic and integrity to the organic quality.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

THE MAN! Appreciate this and I will try this run. This was done in something like promix and was just fed in? Or was this super soil and fed and over a long gradual time? I’m honestly trying to move from the super soil and do the organic soil/nutes obviously. But I feel like I’m losing my mind trying to find a process I enjoy that still remains organic and integrity to the organic quality.
Not there yet myself. I belice scratched in and fed as tea when needed

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Not there yet myself. I belice scratched in and fed as tea when needed
Gotchaaa okay I’ve seen that more done with the dry amendments too. So scratch in the top layer and then brew the CalMag silica and feed that way?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Gotchaaa okay I’ve seen that more done with the dry amendments too. So scratch in the top layer and then brew the CalMag silica and feed that way?
It's can be added to the soil dry or brewed as a tea and added as needed. I haven't used it yet so I'm probably not they guy to ask. Just throwing it out there that its organic and i have seen good results. Maybe ppl on here know a LOT more than myself about organic growing.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
It's can be added to the soil dry or brewed as a tea and added as needed. I haven't used it yet so I'm probably not they guy to ask. Just throwing it out there that its organic and i have seen good results. Maybe ppl on here know a LOT more than myself about organic growing.
Appreciate that! Who would I be able to reach out to?

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Well despite some things overwatering issues.... Sequoyah Organic Farms is proud to announce that our harvest was a success!! Appreciate everyone who follows and supports us! Happy growing guys! ✌🏼🌱

96D4C237 073B 44A1 9D60 71793A196D15
F33FFBC9 613C 4A85 9545 1EC5CD14A4D0
BC8E24A3 7E44 4232 A4DF 362525A295F8
4ADD57D4 E2FA 4D83 BF61 5C58DF5D1784
F7906058 023C 4FA7 AE2C 44A43DA418C7
1693379E 5907 44E2 80D5 9AF1C2924118
483AD117 10B0 4721 B821 7963C4FA771C
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Alright guys! Updates:
•Sequoyah Organic Farms is in the process of officially renaming our farm. Sequoyah does fit our profile; however we do feel we can incorporate even more of a spiritual connection between cannabis, all holistic medicine, and humans usage of these plants that reiterates our mission-to heal.
•we are staring to get some big strong mothers under our new set up at Grow#1! Pennywise,Cherry Cream Pie (pheno hunting for my own cut of an Exotic Mike original), Gotham City Cookies, Sundae Driver, Third Eye, and Bubblegum.
•new lights are 1xMars Hydro ts600 over a 3x1 canopy (mother section)
-Ts1000 in a 4x2 veg tent (no plants-awaiting Monkey Bait clones to root from my commercial grow)
We appreciate everyone’s support and continued following! Stay tuned for updates in the near future!

AnonymousShaman

AnonymousShaman

Are you looking for simple organics? Easy, BioCanna Bio Terra soil, BioCanna Vega (Vege nutes), BioCanna Flora (Flower nutes) Optional: BioCanna BioBoost for increased terps (or organic molasses) these are all vegan too! (Veganics)

Soil amendments, Ucann Herb Thrive (vege), Ucann Abundant Bloom (flower) these are not vegan as they contain blood n bone and are not completely necessary with the above components.

Also: Mycorhizzae and LOTS of Worm Castings. Optional: Gypsum

Hope this helps... peace!

(AK47 and G13 pics)

Wire 2021 01 12 at 04 28 06
Wire 2021 01 07 at 02 21 17
Wire 2020 12 30 at 01 48 49
Wire 2020 12 29 at 5 46 PM
AnonymousShaman

AnonymousShaman

Are you looking for simple organics? Easy, BioCanna Bio Terra soil, BioCanna Vega (Vege nutes), BioCanna Flora (Flower nutes) Optional: BioCanna BioBoost for increased terps (or organic molasses) these are all vegan too! (Veganics)

Soil amendments, Ucann Herb Thrive (vege), Ucann Abundant Bloom (flower) these are not vegan as they contain blood n bone and are not completely necessary with the above components.

(AK47 and G13 pics)

If you don't want to pay money for nutrients, check out getting a couple of HungryBin worm farms. They will generate compost, worm castings, worm Leachate and recycle your soil.

AnonymousShaman

AnonymousShaman

(AK47 and G13 pics)
PS It is better if you 'cook' your dry soil amendments into the soil. Add them into the soil 2-3 weeks before you plant/transplant. (True Living Organics)

And you shouldn't need to worry about or even really adjust PH with the mentioned setup as the living soil adjusts it. Just need clean water (no chlorine decent ppm/PH (6.0-7.0) range). HydroLogic filters are great and dead easy to install.

HarryHood

HarryHood

Terp tea Bloom by roots organic, 1/2 teaspoon at 1 gallon and 1tblspoon molasses. 1/3 gallon to plants every other day, the only feed ever was Monday. No bug damage I checked it’s gotta be due to insufficient lighting and overwatering I feel.
nice! just ordered this last night and glad i caught this as they really don't mention adding the molasses to the brew/mix, or if they did i somehow overlooked it.
would it also be beneficial to add liquid seaweed to the brew as well, and if so at which point in the brewing process? at the very beginning or at the end when it's time to water?

Top Bottom