Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm IC Refugees! Please familiarize yourselves with the TOS https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/help/terms and let me or any other mods know if you have any questions or problems.

Keep in mind that we do things a little different over here. Please do your part to keep this place drama and troll free. ;)

Looking forward to all of your contributions.

Enjoy the site and stay safe folks!

D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome all from ic mag or where ever you come from , we are a very chill bunch of people here and have alot of great moderators (but they will ban when needed) They allow free speech but will not tolerate trolling , so sit enjoy teach, learn , read enjoy yourself and help up become the best forum around....
Again welcome all
blessings SoSer

M

max rez

i remember flaming a member at icm pretty good for like over a week with dozens of posts. I dont know, just getting caught up in a stupid internet argument. I must say I was pretty vulgar, insulting, profane... fanning flames, and way out of line. Some of the posts got deleted, but i was never banned. I would imagine you would have to be so extreme to be banned.

Anyway, if ICM refugees come here and see this, you should start up a new thang. Spread the love and knowledge. This site is a little anemic compared to ICM as far as info, so spread the love.
ONE! UNO!

soserthc1

soserthc1

This seems to be a bit premature dont ya think? Icmag is still up and running.o_O

yes they are but there are alot coming here and just extending a welcome , really don't see the harm in that , actually would be impressed if i came over and seen a thread welcoming me , more great members like yourself the more knowledge that is out there floating around .....

J

Jalisco Kid

This reminds me of an old thread/location at icm but it was titled OG Refugees. I welcome all here and love good sound arguments as long as emotional name calling,trolling etc is not involved. I remember when you could not mention OG kush there without starting wwiii. Suerte JK
Hope this brings Zoo back over here.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
yes they are but there are alot coming here and just extending a welcome , really don't see the harm in that , actually would be impressed if i came over and seen a thread welcoming me , more great members like yourself the more knowledge that is out there floating around .....

Oh I totally understand the meaning behind it.Its a nice gesture and Im glad we're getting some more farmers. :D Good choice!

Im just a little surprised to see a whole section dedicated not just a thread. It's prob a good way for newbies to see it on the Forums page. I gotta say the vibe I been getting on this situation is unsettling. The whole Gypsy thread :bag:. This isnt like Overgrow and besides being over moderated looks like Icmag is still there. So is the Boutique and Bay. And if it does ever go down it will be another Huge loss to the Canna community. So I think a Whole section of "ICmag Refugee's" is premature as it implies their ship has sunk.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Oh I totally understand the meaning behind it.Its a nice gesture and Im glad we're getting some more farmers. :D Good choice!

Im just a little surprised to see a whole section dedicated not just a thread. It's prob a good way for newbies to see it on the Forums page. I gotta say the vibe I been getting on this situation is unsettling. The whole Gypsy thread :bag:. This isnt like Overgrow and besides being over moderated looks like Icmag is still there. So is the Boutique and Bay. And if it does ever go down it will be another Huge loss to the Canna community. So I think a Whole section of "ICmag Refugee's" is premature as it implies their ship has sunk.

I don't think that was the intention "That the ship is sunk", but more like people will be jumping ship because of all the drama and this should be a place for ICMag peeps to reunite and get to know people over here.

The more the merrier eh? I'm with JK....I'm down with intelligent arguing with cold hard facts.....but can't stand trolls and drama. I owe so much to the Farm, and I do my best to keep things civil here. A better world starts with me.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I know I deleted my account there. Ain't trying to risk it. Its sad to hear all that's going down.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What is the drama going on at IC mag?
Gypsy Nirvana was arrested in Subic--money laundering and other nasty charges, and he was snitched on. That's the sum of it.
well if you ever wanna restore ur account, just ask the NSA/DEA, they have mad backups lol
Unless you want access to their emails, etc. Then, they're just not technologically savvy enough!
I know I deleted my account there. Ain't trying to risk it. Its sad to hear all that's going down.
100% agreed.

Switters

Switters

Strange timing for this weed drama to be going down...what with legalization seemingly around the corner, eh? Not sure what's going to happen to ICM, but nice to know this site is here, which I just got on recommendation. I remember when OG went down, all the paranoia that ensued, being afraid to even type in the word cannabis into a search engine. Well, I'm a head of that game this time. Matter of fact, I think I might start visiting this place regular, ICM certainly isn't the be all end all. So anyways....hello everybody!

Top Bottom