Well heres gonna be my grow diary on my inside and outside plants!

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

you've got some green happy garden
This is actually my first outside grow! I feed all my garden plants in the beginning mother earth grow, and I gave super thrive twice only! Than when I ran out of the bag of mother earth I switched to giving my marijuana plants only open sesame I love these nutrients! Now I'm on beastie bloomz I think I was giving under the dose because I noticed phosphorous deficiency so I used it a week ago looking way better! I'm gonna wait till buds get fat till I give it chi ching!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Nice! i don't have a big garden, but got couple tomato plants, green onion and basil on my balcony.
2022 07 28 183236

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Nice! i don't have a big garden, but got couple tomato plants, green onion and basil on my balcony.
View attachment 1267547
Awe how beautiful that plant is healthy 😍 you utilize what you have! I'm luck I have almost 2 acres makes a difference but my problem is everyone passing my house can see my big girls my garden attracts people instead of devouring them my plan worked ass backwards was supposed to hid my girls because last year they were small and no garden to attract but it's all good were legal and I won't go anywhere even for 2 minutes when their close to done!

Wieczorekfloorz

Wieczorekfloorz

Right on good job aqua man. Becca your plants look 😍 beautiful. Are you on Instagram?? Or growdiaries app. Michigan here 😁. Curious had questions for you Becca you said those are bag seeds or you bought them from a bank. Just curious what seed bank you use. And what Genetics are your favorite. Hmu love to chop it up. Also if you would like I will send you some tester on packs of some fire

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Right on good job aqua man. Becca your plants look 😍 beautiful. Are you on Instagram?? Or growdiaries app. Michigan here 😁. Curious had questions for you Becca you said those are bag seeds or you bought them from a bank. Just curious what seed bank you use. And what Genetics are your favorite. Hmu love to chop it up. Also if you would like I will send you some tester on packs of some fire
I actually had those seeds from buds I bought at Colorado dispensary 😆 I'm crazy sometimes 😅 my favorite genetics so far I love any runtz or girl scouts fire tasting bud is my thing I love high percentage I love sativa during my day and indica at night so I love both pretty = I'm down with a sample Instagram Rebeccalinn42 I'll have to check out growdiaries app never heard of it sounds cool!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Just ordered my 5 gallon grow bags seed box and I bought my ph soil tester all plants amazing were at 6.4 not bad for guessing 🙂 😅 yeah I'm a crazy girl 😅

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

This is a female right
20220803 194412

is that fem auto or photo? that looks realoly good
It's feminized photoperiod! It looks crazy sick it was twice the price but I had to get it! I'm on a seed mission it's my new addition 😆 I can't stop I start looking especially at herbiesheadshop.com they have some crazy seeds will see if there worth the grow! I think there gonna be amazing! I wanted to try seeds from around the world the have so many different countries and seed banks it's quite intriguing 🤔 you start looking and they have pages some up to 36% that's insane 😳 I chose this one because the yield I'm nervous about the citrus taste not to found of some of them like cheap ass sativa no no no good 😅 ILGM has some nice seeds too % high I got a 30% there just expensive and don't let them give you the free ten they mix autos with regular I feel it's just a way to get rid of not so great or not good selling I'm picky I bought some seeds before wasn't happy with the gene I guess so I'm super picky about my flower it's my medicine has to be amazing shit!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i wouldn't mind some true seeds from middle east or jamica. Some legit seeds from a good plant. @Dragonsflame has some nice plants and seeds

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

i wouldn't mind some true seeds from middle east or jamica. Some legit seeds from a good plant. @Dragonsflame has some nice plants and seeds
Awe shit I'm going to check it now thanks I love when people give me good references to seeds I'm in love with seeds all the sudden! I want stuff I've never tried or can't find around here! We're I l8ve is about on the colorado border and we're legal here so I want stuff from outside the us!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

So I have a friend who does organic I'm learning from him for next grow! He taught organics classes and all hers some of his plant pics I keep telling him to join for his knowledge I want to pick his brain 😆
Screenshot 20220804 205752 Messenger
Screenshot 20220804 205744 Messenger

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

So I'm trying a different way for my soil this next grow let's see how my babies will come out bought them some amazing stuff! My girlz are gonna be spoiled wish me luck taking classes!
Screenshot 20220804 233649 Messenger
Screenshot 20220804 211603 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220804 205243 Samsung Internet

Top Bottom