Well heres gonna be my grow diary on my inside and outside plants!

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Not yet but lookin forward to it for sure. The Blue Sunset Sherbet is growing like a professional squatter but the Mimosa x OP has been flawless so far the 1st 40ish days
I can't wait I'm so excited to watch yours grow send some pics keep me updated ☺️

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Not yet but lookin forward to it for sure. The Blue Sunset Sherbet is growing like a professional squatter but the Mimosa x OP has been flawless so far the 1st 40ish days
Hey did you have any problems with delivery because the seeds I won were destroyed so I'm wondering cause I paid for a bunch if I'm gonna get them or they'll be destroyed as well I'm all stressed!

R

ritoMox

Hi Rebecca. Good looking plants so far.

I see that your pots are sitting directly on the saucers and appear to be sitting in standing water. If so, you may want to consider suspending your pots up off the saucer using some type of spacer.

You don't want the pots sitting in water like that. If left constantly sitting in that, it can lead to problems like over-watering and root-rot not to mention poor air circulation.
The Rev has a great article on utilizing that water in the saucers: Link: TLO Micropond Growing – the Next Level. Link: TLO Micropond Growing Style 2021
Edit: FYI, I don't know if it's my browser or what, but I have to refresh the page at that link to see the pictures.

Last edited:
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

I have both editions of his TLO books in hard copy. I personally like to support people I believe in, but for those who may be a little tight on the wallet, the first edition is here: Link: TLO ed#1 Note: first edition has some outdated info that he updated in ed#2 and on his site.
Have you tried his style?

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

This cherry diesel is so beautiful I love how parts of her are pinkish so pretty!
20220808 214632

R

ritoMox

Have you tried his style?
His exact methods and recipes, no. Organic, yes. In the early to late 80's I did a little bit (very little) using the most basic soil and amendments like worm castings, teas, teas made from worm castings, horse and cow manure, biochar and teas made from the manure and castings, compost from kitchen scraps, etc. All simple and effective stuff and all using desert soil with a little store bought potting soil, leaves, wood chucks, earthworms and biochar added to it. Again, very simple, very effective and not much experience due to the laws back then. I actually left the scene back then due to the laws and my fear of getting weed that was being sprayed by the gov. I don't know what they were spraying to kill the weed, but I didn't want to smoke any of it. And now, just within the past couple of months, I'm getting back into it. I'm really excited right now because of how much info there is compared to way back when I was into it. I actually can't wait for my excitement to calm down so I can better process all of the info that's available now. I wish it would have been like this back in my day and place. I don't think that people who could grow or even had access to good weed back then knew how good that they had it. To me, organics is the only way to do it. But that's just my preference, nothing against other ways people like doing it. By the way, love your content! You kick azzz👍

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey did you have any problems with delivery because the seeds I won were destroyed so I'm wondering cause I paid for a bunch if I'm gonna get them or they'll be destroyed as well I'm all stressed!
Whoa wait what? I don't think we ordered from same place. I ordered Barneys Farm through Seedsman and it arrived in 7-8 days to AZ. Then I ordered again and took same amount of time. I think you got yours through Herbies?

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

His exact methods and recipes, no. Organic, yes. In the early to late 80's I did a little bit (very little) using the most basic soil and amendments like worm castings, teas, teas made from worm castings, horse and cow manure, biochar and teas made from the manure and castings, compost from kitchen scraps, etc. All simple and effective stuff and all using desert soil with a little store bought potting soil, leaves, wood chucks, earthworms and biochar added to it. Again, very simple, very effective and not much experience due to the laws back then. I actually left the scene back then due to the laws and my fear of getting weed that was being sprayed by the gov. I don't know what they were spraying to kill the weed, but I didn't want to smoke any of it. And now, just within the past couple of months, I'm getting back into it. I'm really excited right now because of how much info there is compared to way back when I was into it. I actually can't wait for my excitement to calm down so I can better process all of the info that's available now. I wish it would have been like this back in my day and place. I don't think that people who could grow or even had access to good weed back then knew how good that they had it. To me, organics is the only way to do it. But that's just my preference, nothing against other ways people like doing it. By the way, love your content! You kick azzz👍
No no I think organic is awesome I'm actually trying to go a little organic not all the way I know I sound stupid but the beginning phase of flowering nutrients I don't like they still need nitrogen which most don't give I noticed organic nutrients do plus bat gauno and all I really think is a better and seaweed or even worm castings added to the beginning flower stage would be more beneficial than using some nutrients with none made my plants not so happy had to switch straight to late flower phase and their doing way better! Some of the things they sell sound so amazing and are super expensive for not so great results sometimes! Like fox farm added beastie bloomz in my set of three it shouldn't be there but the add it to make it seem so awesome when it's not necessary at all its missing nitrogen! Don't get me wrong I love the other two nutrients add fire taste to my green taste better than the dispensary I bought the green from where I found the seeds in so trust me when I say my nutrients added way better flavor maybe because it was fresh but for real! My plants look amazing at day 9 of flowering!
20220809 234519
20220809 234511
20220809 234341
20220809 234344
20220809 234344
20220809 234456

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

My lady's look awesome day 9 I switched to chi ching they were literally begging me for nitrogen! I'm not to fond of the beastie bloomz nitrogen of some sort should be present for stretching lady's! 😉 I feel they just put it in the combination to make more expensive the two open seasame and chi ching are absolutely amazing though! They flavor is better than the original flower I got them from maybe its because it's fresh but I think it's just the shit! My lady's are officially on chi ching now !
20220809 234519
20220809 234344
20220809 234333
20220809 234511

20220810 011016
20220809 234456
R

ritoMox

That's an awesome article seems like my st

No no I think organic is awesome I'm actually trying to go a little organic not all the way I know I sound stupid but the beginning phase of flowering nutrients I don't like they still need nitrogen which most don't give I noticed organic nutrients do plus bat gauno and all I really think is a better and seaweed or even worm castings added to the beginning flower stage would be more beneficial than using some nutrients with none made my plants not so happy had to switch straight to late flower phase and their doing way better! Some of the things they sell sound so amazing and are super expensive for not so great results sometimes! Like fox farm added beastie bloomz in my set of three it shouldn't be there but the add it to make it seem so awesome when it's not necessary at all its missing nitrogen! Don't get me wrong I love the other two nutrients add fire taste to my green taste better than the dispensary I bought the green from where I found the seeds in so trust me when I say my nutrients added way better flavor maybe because it was fresh but for real! My plants look amazing at day 9 of flowering!View attachment 1269716View attachment 1269718View attachment 1269719View attachment 1269720View attachment 1269720View attachment 1269717
You definitely know how to grow some beauties! Because of you and the rest of this great community, when I get going again I will actually know what I'm doing this time! Thank you👍✌️

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My lady's look awesome day 9 I switched to chi ching they were literally begging me for nitrogen! I'm not to fond of the beastie bloomz nitrogen of some sort should be present for stretching lady's! 😉 I feel they just put it in the combination to make more expensive the two open seasame and chi ching are absolutely amazing though! They flavor is better than the original flower I got them from maybe its because it's fresh but I think it's just the shit! My lady's are officially on chi ching now !

Beautiful girls!! I also use the FF line, and to your comment regarding the Beastie Bloomz. I am a huge fan of BB but I do see your issue with the lack of nitrogen. The way I combat this, is by adding a top layer of tobacco dust, which is high in nitrogen, with every other feeding for the first 3 weeks and then just use BB until the final 3 weeks! Best of luck on your grow!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom