Well heres gonna be my grow diary on my inside and outside plants!

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

I can’t sleep to many stockers every fucken night why can’t people do their own like me so wrong makes me so sad that I’m a small town people stock cuz you have monster beautiful baby’s it took me lots learning and growing to learn it’s not right that people try to do things like this

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I can’t sleep to many stockers every fucken night why can’t people do their own like me so wrong makes me so sad that I’m a small town people stock cuz you have monster beautiful baby’s it took me lots learning and growing to learn it’s not right that people try to do things like this
Yep my brother in law’s has his growing in his backyard, someone jumped the fence and cut a few branches off, we’re figuring it was his neighbor that’s about 16-17 probably trying to pack a bowl with buds that just started forming… Too young to know lol. Luckily he didn’t destroy the plants.

Now he’s sleeping in a tent in his backyard 😂😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Can’t stand thieves bloody lazy is all they are hope you get to enjoy your beautiful plants and not some other scum👍

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That sucks. Any way to save $25-50 and drop it on some security? Solar powered motion detection lights? Fake security blinking lights? Motion detection security with sound devices? Shit ton of cheap things you have come too far not to look into.

Personally I would DIY wicked mini crossbows and have them on auto swivels. I would put on all 4 roof corners of house. Cheap solar light aimed at each. Then stalkers see that you have gone medieval and aren't worth the risk. If they perhaps are shadow-people and aren't deterred by said diy defenses yet, that is when you go to plan DEUX!

sambapati

sambapati

That sucks. Any way to save $25-50 and drop it on some security? Solar powered motion detection lights? Fake security blinking lights? Motion detection security with sound devices? Shit ton of cheap things you have come too far not to look into.

Personally I would DIY wicked mini crossbows and have them on auto swivels. I would put on all 4 roof corners of house. Cheap solar light aimed at each. Then stalkers see that you have gone medieval and aren't worth the risk. If they perhaps are shadow-people and aren't deterred by said diy defenses yet, that is when you go to plan DEUX!
Landmines & Pit Bulls for the win

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Yep my brother in law’s has his growing in his backyard, someone jumped the fence and cut a few branches off, we’re figuring it was his neighbor that’s about 16-17 probably trying to pack a bowl with buds that just started forming… Too young to know lol. Luckily he didn’t destroy the plants.

Now he’s sleeping in a tent in his backyard 😂😂
See that’s so sad and wrong people wtf why steal anything unless starving than that’s a different story people shouldn’t even do that ask a homie I’m sure you get hooked up fr. Poor ur brother I’m glad it was still partially there and saveable usually they are in late flowering! Yeah I heard people walking behind my yard at 1am a car parked in front of my casa like leave me be grow ur own shit or ask I’ll hook them up pisses me off so bad!!!!!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Well here’s my start to my new inside grow last one pissed me off!!!! It’s gonna be some journaling pictures makes it easier on me lol!!!
F2CA84F6 A6BA 4D79 B488 0421A9539E44
4440D621 3F3D 421A AC14 6DAA87313F9C
96AE2F70 DEC5 45AA 9E69 D6CAAFDE6D0A

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

For low-tech security I’ve hung a couple cow bells tied to hidden trip lines near my grow area. I’ve been lucky with no intruders but when I’ve tested my trip lines those bells make one hell of a racket. They’ll easily wake you up if you’re sleeping. You can easily get 3 or 4 to cover multiple approaches and know that you never have to worry about charging batteries or making sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi for cameras. Thanks You can even place a couple further out from your grow area for advanced warnings.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
For low-tech security I’ve hung a couple cow bells tied to hidden trip lines near my grow area. I’ve been lucky with no intruders but when I’ve tested my trip lines those bells make one hell of a racket. They’ll easily wake you up if you’re sleeping. You can easily get 3 or 4 to cover multiple approaches and know that you never have to worry about charging batteries or making sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi for cameras. Thanks You can even place a couple further out from your grow area for advanced warnings.
My brother in law used gutters filled with stones and tied trip lines to them lol

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

What happened to your last indoor grow they were looking great?
I ended up with a hermit so I got pissed and pulled everything I’m glad it didn’t spread to my outside plants than I would have died for real I think I was so impatient to start my first ever grow with seeds I bought instead of bag seeds to risky it’s all good you live and learn I wasn’t willing to mess with that hermit had one ball I got bad aphids they destroyed my plants I believe that’s why it turned I ended up getting rid of them but inside be careful of clones I cloned a outside plant had aphids caused me a lot of grief inside they couldn’t handle the infestation it was bad bad! I thought I could kill them by hand used beam I don’t think they liked it to much stress than my power went out for 7 hours I know everything contributed I learned a lot though about cloning aphids and stress do to power loss was a experience from hell bud still taste great but not what it should have been I was devistated wanted to give up but I moved forward so here we go wish me luck I need it lol us beginning growers smh I’m so sad!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Oh th
I ended up with a hermit so I got pissed and pulled everything I’m glad it didn’t spread to my outside plants than I would have died for real I think I was so impatient to start my first ever grow with seeds I bought instead of bag seeds to risky it’s all good you live and learn I wasn’t willing to mess with that hermit had one ball I got bad aphids they destroyed my plants I believe that’s why it turned I ended up getting rid of them but inside be careful of clones I cloned a outside plant had aphids caused me a lot of grief inside they couldn’t handle the infestation it was bad bad! I thought I could kill them by hand used beam I don’t think they liked it to much stress than my power went out for 7 hours I know everything contributed I learned a lot though about cloning aphids and stress do to power loss was a experience from hell bud still taste great but not what it should have been I was devistated wanted to give up but I moved forward so here we go wish me luck I need it lol us beginning growers smh I’m so sad!
Oh that sux for ya I haven’t had to many insect problems so can’t be much help there other than to say cleanliness is best and mixing outdoor with indoor can introduce some pests such as aphids spider mites n such don’t give up growing is a love and your first successful harvest will have you hooked in no time make sure you clean your room down real well. Neem seems to work better as a preventative during veg never use it during flower well good luck on your next growing adventure hope you have some success👍

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Oh th

Oh that sux for ya I haven’t had to many insect problems so can’t be much help there other than to say cleanliness is best and mixing outdoor with indoor can introduce some pests such as aphids spider mites n such don’t give up growing is a love and your first successful harvest will have you hooked in no time make sure you clean your room down real well. Neem seems to work better as a preventative during veg never use it during flower well good luck on your next growing adventure hope you have some success👍
Huge fan of diatomaceous earth for pests. You can use it in all stages in the soil and on the foliage directly during vegetation. They did wonders for my pests on this grow

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Oh th

Well my outdoor grow is amazing getting close pulled one small one 6 to go I messed up by bringing that clean inside bitch still has aphids I’m giving her away or taking her out I was so proud it was my first clean so I did get cloning knowledge I always keep my tent clean as hell it pissed me off so bad! So I’m starting again inside wish me luck!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Huge fan of diatomaceous earth for pests. You can use it in all stages in the soil and on the foliage directly during vegetation. They did wonders for my pests on this grow
I actually read about that after I pulled them it is good for grasshoppers as well! Good stuff! I just wasn’t aware u can use it inside

Latest posts

Top Bottom