Well heres gonna be my grow diary on my inside and outside plants!

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

For low-tech security I’ve hung a couple cow bells tied to hidden trip lines near my grow area. I’ve been lucky with no intruders but when I’ve tested my trip lines those bells make one hell of a racket. They’ll easily wake you up if you’re sleeping. You can easily get 3 or 4 to cover multiple approaches and know that you never have to worry about charging batteries or making sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi for cameras. Thanks You can even place a couple further out from your grow area for advanced warnings.
Wow super good idea love it actually I think I’m gonna do this even though my dog will probably set it off a couple times lol

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Spill the beans, please! It can't be any worse than my noob nonsense: Post #302
One turned hermie so I pulled them all aphids caused stress I was embarrassed and ashamed but were human and mistakes happen my cloning I did brought aphids in the infested bad

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Pro tip: it’s not actually 2000watts

Use both switches and raise light if the leafs go less than flat

If that makes sense , or start to droop/move away from it
Yeah I know I was just stating brand and watts it’s gonna be lowered soon I’ve already went through that bad experience I keep them a little higher once the hit vegetation! I Burt a plant to shit when I first started wish me luck! I got great soil I used last grow Mother Earth is the bomb! Pluse I got bigger grow bags

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Nah he set them up after someone took some cuttings off them already, was reactive instead of proactive
It’s such a shame people do that like grow your own shit or ask! These teens the other day we’re walking by there months dropped they were pointing giggling so I asked my 18 year old if she knew them she did so I told her to go hook them up hopefully it helps by them knowing they can ask and receive now they all hit me up it’s cool I’d rather give them than them to get laced shit somewhere else happens to me JS

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s such a shame people do that like grow your own shit or ask! These teens the other day we’re walking by there months dropped they were pointing giggling so I asked my 18 year old if she knew them she did so I told her to go hook them up hopefully it helps by them knowing they can ask and receive now they all hit me up it’s cool I’d rather give them than them to get laced shit somewhere else happens to me JS
Yep he even said I’d rather take the cutting and give it to him over him just randomly chopping at the poor plant

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Question so if you germinate in tissue how and when to plant in soil? I just put them in soil I noticed one came out of soil started germination it will be ok right?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Question so if you germinate in tissue how and when to plant in soil? I just put them in soil I noticed one came out of soil started germination it will be ok right?
My grow has a few that went into soil right after a 16 hour soak in a cup, some where soaked then put in paper towel till there was a tail, and one was direct planted dry into soil and watered, all came up. If you plant direct in soil put about a shot glass worth of water on it after it’s planted, put a clear dome on it and wait it’ll sprout in a few days if the seed is fresh

E/ and after that only a small amount of water if the soil is dry, use a spray bottle and mist the inside of the clear dome and put it back over it

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

My grow has a few that went into soil right after a 16 hour soak in a cup, some where soaked then put in paper towel till there was a tail, and one was direct planted dry into soil and watered, all came up. If you plant direct in soil put about a shot glass worth of water on it after it’s planted, put a clear dome on it and wait it’ll sprout in a few days if the seed is fresh

E/ and after that only a small amount of water if the soil is dry, use a spray bottle and mist the inside of the clear dome and put it back over it
Wow this is great advice glad I asked! Can you buy the domes! I have a tail it kinda came on top of the soil recovered it, it should be fine right air won’t hurt her at that point right only been in soil 3 days I love when the germinate fast!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

A little excerpt from the book "Organic Marijuana Soma Style"✌️

View attachment 1280469
Good info I’ve never been one to use paper towels always go straight in soil and stays there! I had a seed come out of soil a little bit it’s tail so I covered it hope it didn’t receive damage I don’t think so but you never know their so fragile it’s crazy

R

ritoMox

Good info I’ve never been one to use paper towels always go straight in soil and stays there! I had a seed come out of soil a little bit it’s tail so I covered it hope it didn’t receive damage I don’t think so but you never know their so fragile it’s crazy
Member @Backyard_Boogie said that sprouting the seed then putting it into small jiffy peat pellets works great and allows for an easy up-pot transition ✌️

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Has anyone ever used charcoal under there soil I’m gonna give it a go I’m nervous

Top Bottom