Well heres gonna be my grow diary on my inside and outside plants!

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

I think you would be much better served with bar style led grow lights with that much space.

Bar style lights do not concentrate the light to the center like board style led grow lights. They spread the lights out evenly, allowing you to run the lights much closer to the canopy (typically 6-12 inches). They tend to run much cooler as well.

I would recommend getting a light that is more watts than you need so you can run the fixture dimmed and much more efficient. Most bar style lights rated for a 5x5 ft. light spread will fit in a 4x4 ft. space (or 4x6 ft. in your case).

If you’re on a budget this is a wonderful deal and a good unit by a good manufacturer. They are a site sponsor also.
🥑🥑🥑🥑🍊🍊🍊🍊🍋🍌🍋🍋 that is right

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

This is the coolest app ever called HiGrade
C14988D1 9163 4F0B BEE0 E46CE5E6FADC
D0B7C2A4 584A 42B2 9694 0DAF72CE6899

Reactions: PK1
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

So here we go week 2 what a difference in size I made a mistake I left the intake hole wide open kinda wind burned the mimosa x orange punch looks like she’s coming back nicely will see! I planted a free seed because the cafe racer looked small and not happy at first coming back Nicely so I wish I didn’t plant it a friend the friend is gonna have to go bye I’m gonna see which looks better! But we live and learn the apple Betty runtz muffin and pink crystals look amazing 🤩
2ABE6E0A 661C 468E A9A6 663F5862B74B
E09486F8 95FA 4415 B22A B55EA7DBB14F
99012BDB 58FA 434A B2D8 25436EA3166D
FAB9AEA6 BE97 421C 9A4F 17D7C2961F32
9081F8B2 D485 454E B3F7 C6B8E31707F3

FA6D68BD DE33 4963 AE15 2FDA2EB284C4
E7793CD3 C387 4896 A6F7 1FBCB2EC878E
sambapati

sambapati

So here we go week 2 what a difference in size I made a mistake I left the intake hole wide open kinda wind burned the mimosa x orange punch looks like she’s coming back nicely will see! I planted a free seed because the cafe racer looked small and not happy at first coming back Nicely so I wish I didn’t plant it a friend the friend is gonna have to go bye I’m gonna see which looks better! But we live and learn the apple Betty runtz muffin and pink crystals look amazing 🤩 View attachment 1285529View attachment 1285530View attachment 1285531View attachment 1285528View attachment 1285533
Can we get N alphalfa mulch on top of the ladies...any pet store has it in a bale...can also plant some alphalpha seeds for lots of payoff.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Can we get N alphalfa mulch on top of the ladies...any pet store has it in a bale...can also plant some alphalpha seeds for lots of payoff.
Wow really never hear this I’m gonna have to check it out! I know alfalfa have much needed nitrogen! I’m kinda scared to add anything else just yet I have so much good stuff in my soil I added! My plants seem to be starting to hit that nutrients mixed under them because I just looked my cafe racer is coming back all the sudden! So I’m gonna go look fo it never tried it

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

So this is weird shit my father in law I think intentionally is trying to have my plants stolen so dude came walking up with a flashlight saying he was he friend well he posted on his fb page my hose street pictures had stalkers constantly isn’t that an invasion of my privacy! Well dude went to jail screaming and yelling weird shit!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Me oh my I love apple pie! Week 3 starting tomorrow looking amazing apple Betty runtz muffin cafe racer mimosa x orange punch pink crystals and my auto just pooped out gorilla cookies!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Wet trimming vs dry trimming
I do dry trimming 💯 wet trimming is nasty did that last year!!
4B57C092 F9B9 4CF4 93F6 0A37987CD1F1

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Me oh my I love apple pie! Week 3 starting tomorrow looking amazing apple Betty runtz muffin cafe racer mimosa x orange punch pink crystals and my auto just pooped out gorilla cookies!
show some pics. we like all sort of pies 🤣🤣

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

i and few other farmers don't even trim fully until it's being used 😉
That’s what I’m saying people being to impatient around here 😂 had to prove a point 😂 not even close!!! Smells dank!! My Runtz!!
2E000A5E C87F 46AF B799 677A40A65A8B
C0BA5325 291D 44F9 A7DD 264B5AC9C2F0
449AE144 4030 4353 B9CF 691F733CEBC2

• Love
sambapati

sambapati

i and few other farmers don't even trim fully until it's being used 😉
If the weed is just for you, why not leave the sugar leaves to protect the kief from falling out of the bud.... don't forget the alfalfa....for the win

This is all from the brain of @NotFrankster, who is one of the most knowledgeable folks on here regarding biochemical responses in plants. What the alfalfa does is stimulate natural release of Triacnotanol into your grow and all the ancillary benefits (see below). During the grow you can trim the alfalfa and put it in your salad (benefits you) or it adds to a mulch layer for water retention.
Plant senescence is the process of aging in plants. Plants have both stress-induced and age-related developmental aging.

1-Triacontanol (n-triacontanol) is a fatty alcohol of the general formula C30H62O, also known as melissyl alcohol or myricyl alcohol. It is found in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax. Triacontanol is a plant hormone for most plants; notably cannabis. Which it rapidly increases the number of basal breaks. 1-Triacontanol is a natural plant growth regulator. It has been widely used to enhance the yield of various crops around the world, mainly in Asia. Triacontanol is reported to increase the growth of plants by enhancing the rates of photosynthesis, protein biosynthesis, transport of nutrients in a plant and enzyme activity, reducing complex carbohydrates among many other purposes. The fatty alcohol appears to increase the physiological efficiency of plant cells and boost the potential of the cells responsible for the growth and maturity of a plant.

Appear to allow the plant to "ripen longer"

I've been growing alfalfa in my grow up too now; (4% in cuticle waxes) but decided to take this to the next level; since I'm getting satisfactory results. I also occasionally ferment some bees wax/sugars into my mixtures.

Fundamental elements required;
https://www.amazon.com/Polysorbate-...d=1639497013&sprefix=polysorba,aps,220&sr=8-3
www.ebay.com

Add 0.3g of triacontanol to dissolve. (Need to dissolve triacontanol). Plant Growth Regulator. Other informal tests by flower growers show usage as high as 25 ppm had large growth increases.
www.ebay.com
Have to give Aquaman credit for this one.... He's the one told me about alfalfa seeds being high in tricontonol.

No questions about it though. It's certainly beneficial regardless of the source

Like Quote Reply

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

If the weed is just for you, why not leave the sugar leaves to protect the kief from falling out of the bud.... don't forget the alfalfa....for the win

Have to give Aquaman credit for this one.... He's the one told me about alfalfa seeds being high in tricontonol.

No questions about it though. It's certainly beneficial regardless of the source

Like Quote Reply
Yes I completely agree I’m going for alpha this next weekend gonna be starting my plants on nutrients as well! I completely love this advice! I noticed this time there not requiring nutrients as fast this time bone meal and worm castings for the taking im gonna try the alfalfa I now this is good advice especially if it came auqaman!

sambapati

sambapati

Yes I completely agree I’m going for alpha this next weekend gonna be starting my plants on nutrients as well! I completely love this advice! I noticed this time there not requiring nutrients as fast this time bone meal and worm castings for the taking im gonna try the alfalfa I now this is good advice especially if it came auqaman!
@Aqua Man thanks for your constant encouragement during my last grow.
20221003 100914

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Quick question I’ve never grown autos before I have one now!! When do I start nutrients on her she’s two and a half weeks old! She looking kinda like she needs it!
782007FF 582D 45E0 A247 03FD40BDE80B

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

So I have a crazy idea I’m gonna move all my stuff out of my room so I can make it a big grow room for awhile till I can save up for the grow room extension! This gonna be rough but I’m gonna start buying stuff need help on what lights and complete setup I need so inputs will be awesome!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

So I have a crazy idea I’m gonna move all my stuff out of my room so I can make it a big grow room for awhile till I can save up for the grow room extension! This gonna be rough but I’m gonna start buying stuff need help on what lights and complete setup I need so inputs will be awesome!
Just want to clarify your request. You are going to empty your bedroom, I'm assuming, and turn it into a grow room while you save enough money to build an extension to the bedroom itself or a separate room?

I guess my answer would be to break it down into separate sub systems. You have environmental control meaning HVAC install. This will include heating, cooling and humidity control. LIghting. No need for explanation. Irrigation.

Are you going to house mothers? Will you have separate veg and flower chambers? Are you trying to setup a rotation schedule for perpetual supply?

Top Bottom