Well, I just pulled the trigger

• Thread starter NatMilCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NatMilCat

NatMilCat

Well I did it. I pulled the trigger, and harvested my first plant. I feel shes a bit early but with the up and coming cold, damp, and dark weather, I had to get to pickin. Shes one of twelve. (Legal limit) This is my first year growing on my own. Last year I had a mentor. Mistakes were made and lessons learned. The same held true for this season but with less detrimental results.
Well i just pulled the trigger

What are y'alls thoughts? I'm curious to hear some opinions.( harvest timing, anything you see wrong, and overall looks) Criticism is welcome. We don't get any better havin our horn tooted all the time.

Ndana

Ndana

Looking very frosty...
I would have waited maybe 10 more days, not seeing a lot of amber trichs, is that a sativa? Other than that, looks like you did everything right. Good work

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Yeah blame the cold weather coming 😁
You just couldn't wait and wanted to smoke some ASAP 😂

Ndana

Ndana

We've all done it, sometimes waiting several months just takes it's toll. Gotta see how it's progressing.
This is my one outside lady, just waiting for some amber......

20200928 151604
Chinook3

Chinook3

Yes, I know what you mean about weather changing. We have already had a heavy frost. I moved my plants close to the house for protection. Hoping to get to mid October. Harvested a couple already. One flowered for over ten weeks. Still curing. At least the bugs are mostly gone. No mold or bug issues, because of spray program. No more nutes! I will just keep watch and wait. Looks like by the weekend things warm back up a bit. Hoping to get to mid October.

Chinook3

NatMilCat

NatMilCat

I forgot to add that this is a Crescendo strain and is suppose to be sativa dominant.

JSH1973.... I can not blame my early pull on what you described above. I am not one that partakes in the use of this product. I just enjoy a good challenge and like the thought of something giving back only what I've given it. It helps that I have friends and family that are more than happy to sample and give me a little feed back.

Thank you all for the input!

Latest posts

Top Bottom