• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Farmers,

The title says it all. Went to meet a guy I had never met with before who claimed he was in Seattle for 2 oz. I told him to meet 1/2 way in Tukwilla. Once I get there, he calls and says his car won't start, but he's only 11 miles away.

I drive out there and meet him on a side street. I even tried to help diagnose what was wrong with his car. There was nothing wrong with it.

He holds the cash in his hand and wants to see what he's buying. As he opens the last baggie, he says,"That is some nice weed." Then slams his car door and locks it. As he peels out I am chasing him trying to stab his tires with my knife.

I was not hurt, except my pride. Very disappointed in myself for not recognizing the set-up. Furious when I had to drive from Seattle to Tacoma during rush hour with empty pockets.

He is a mid-20's black guy with mini-dreads, driving a Black Honda Accord with heavy tinted windows and Oregon plates. Probably stoned to the gills on my Tahoe right about now. The number he called from is 206-422-7185. Probably a burner.

I doubt there is anything I can do now. I must have payed off some serious bad karma points with that, as I could really use the money. He will now have some karma to pay off.

I just needed to rant and expel this murderous rage in me. Not that I would kill anyone over herb, but I would sure like to hurt his feelings a little.

Thanks for reading. Learn from my mistakes.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

No need to get racist about it, seriously.

Jack, so sorry buddy! I hate to say that I have been there before but I have. On the bright side you are alive and healthy. They lost one hell of a great connect with you so in a way he robbed himself too. Hope all gets better for you.

vaporedout

vaporedout

c'mon.....

i sell a lot of stuff on CL and i always have my peewee aluminum bat with me. always right between the door and seat. even though it may be 15 dollar mini blinds im sellin, i always am ready for anything. still even with all the precautions, you still get taken sometimes... sorry to hear, maybe ride in 2's from now on.

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ride in twos and and jus give a lil bud till u get the money. and always keep the upper hand, never give anybody rope to hang u. im really surprised more people dont get robbed out here, between all the girl hustlers and skinny hippy types tht ride around with ten packs like its a ounce. im happy its as safe and cool as itis out here where im from u need a gun for anything over an ounce

mushface

mushface

Hey Farmers,

The title says it all. Went to meet a guy I had never met with before who claimed he was in Seattle for 2 oz. I told him to meet 1/2 way in Tukwilla. Once I get there, he calls and says his car won't start, but he's only 11 miles away.

I drive out there and meet him on a side street. I even tried to help diagnose what was wrong with his car. There was nothing wrong with it.

He holds the cash in his hand and wants to see what he's buying. As he opens the last baggie, he says,"That is some nice weed." Then slams his car door and locks it. As he peels out I am chasing him trying to stab his tires with my knife.

I was not hurt, except my pride. Very disappointed in myself for not recognizing the set-up. Furious when I had to drive from Seattle to Tacoma during rush hour with empty pockets.

He is a mid-20's black guy with mini-dreads, driving a Black Honda Accord with heavy tinted windows and Oregon plates. Probably stoned to the gills on my Tahoe right about now. The number he called from is 206-422-7185. Probably a burner.

I doubt there is anything I can do now. I must have payed off some serious bad karma points with that, as I could really use the money. He will now have some karma to pay off.

I just needed to rant and expel this murderous rage in me. Not that I would kill anyone over herb, but I would sure like to hurt his feelings a little.

glad ur ok. I have seen many people lose their life over petty b.s. dealing with folks they don't know. but if it was me I would probably take that lost on the chin. Clearly would be my fault for breaking 1 of the rules to the game (phuck with only those I know).it could of likely have been the police. anyway keep ur head up, trust no one especially fast talkers. peace

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am sorry to hear of your troubles, JD. I just try to look at the positives. (It does not always work, especially for myself) You are still alive, though. I have seen situations unfold way worse, too many times.

On another note,

Sign of the times. Divide and conquer. If they keep us fighting against each other for their paper, we shall never stand to fight against them. Look within yourself, for your own true issues. Then look outward. The world is truly beautiful, even with all of the harsh realities, when you do this. I am still at this task, and I probably will be, until the day I die. Good luck, RVD. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Shamus

Shamus

I feel for ya man. Same shit happened with me n a qper.. dude took it and started to pull off but I jumped on that bitch terminator style broke thru the window and knocked him out cold..
people get what they have comin trust.
The universe is cool like that.
your prolly a lot better off to begin with then the guy that jacked ya.
(i also took his keys outta the ignition afterwards threw em 100+ feet into the woods and popped a few of his tires while he was out)

sixstring

sixstring

shitty jack,coulda been worse though and like you say now you have payed up any bad charma right lol.hope the bastard gets busted with the reefer :)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I feel for ya man. Same shit happened with me n a qper.. dude took it and started to pull off but I jumped on that bitch terminator style broke thru the window and knocked him out cold..
people get what they have comin trust.
The universe is cool like that.
your prolly a lot better off to begin with then the guy that jacked ya.
(i also took his keys outta the ignition afterwards threw em 100+ feet into the woods and popped a few of his tires while he was out)
Your funny kid!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I had a guy pull a gun on me and my friend for a qp once. They tried to do it again the very next day, and I about ran one of them over! Strangely enough, I never heard from them again...

More recently, I had a "friend", whom I trusted enough to stay overnight, walked out of my house with a qp. Then, he talked shit about my integrity the next day. Funny, no one will take his calls anymore, not even old friends he's known for half his life.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

one of my very good friends is black. and i aint got no problem with that.

Seriously, that is one of the lamest excuses for not being racist that I ever heard: " one of my friends is black" therefore I am allowed to make a blanket racist statement about other people who have the same color of skin as said friend. Its a higly ignorant way to view society, and I personally am sorry that we share the same forums and what I assume is a love for cannabis. Maybe you should smoke some more, try to get over that color thing!

datDANK

datDANK

young whiteboys craigslist selling weed to strange black guys getting jacked`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom