Well I'm Excited Even Though I Can't Set It Up

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Bought me a Tent I can't set it up with one arm but still excited. Actually had a hard time getting it in the house.

oLd1

2Bad

2Bad

Bought me a Tent I can't set it up with one arm but still excited. Actually had a hard time getting it in the house.

oLd1
Sorry to hear but i'm glad your excited

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

oLd1
Got me the same set up!

Good luck and let me know if you need a.....hand!

Sorry sorry sorry couldn't resist. This attempt at humor is dedicated to Norm MacDonald...RIP.

oLd1

oLd1

Son come by told him we will wait until after our trip not have too much going while we’re gone.

oLd1

Ponky

Ponky

Thats a tidy little kit. Tent that size can drop a pound or more. Hopefully the light is a good one. Thats a powerful fan. I reinforce my tents with some conduit pipe to keep the walls from being sucked in too hard. Other than that they're trouble free.

oLd1

oLd1

Thats a tidy little kit. Tent that size can drop a pound or more. Hopefully the light is a good one. Thats a powerful fan. I reinforce my tents with some conduit pipe to keep the walls from being sucked in too hard. Other than that they're trouble free.
On the smaller Tent I put another Dryer Hose on the other side to draw cooler air in and to keep from sucking it in.

Got three White Widow Photo had what seems forever and some Autos I just started under Grow Light.

I would like to have two Tents as big as this one but my Son says no.

Son is wanting to set this one up by my Fireplace. He says it won’t get too hot. I don’t know???? I know I have some Mounts I want to move.

And set the Smaller one across the room.

oLd1

Ponky

Ponky

On the smaller Tent I put another Dryer Hose on the other side to draw cooler air in and to keep from sucking it in.

Got three White Widow Photo had what seems forever and some Autos I just started under Grow Light.

I would like to have two Tents as big as this one but my Son says no.

Son is wanting to set this one up by my Fireplace. He says it won’t get too hot. I don’t know???? I know I have some Mounts I want to move.

And set the Smaller one across the room.

oLd1
Make sure you're drawing filtered air. Even a 12 dollar furnace filter. Just to keep it clean in the tent.

Top Bottom