WELL! Look who's got a Help Desk!!!!

• Thread starter Freak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Congrats Hazeman and OverGrown.....Things are looking up all over...."YOU let ME know if you need anything", I'm here to help and we totally support you. Now repeat after me "It's Gonna be a GOOD year!!!"
Peace you guys.
Freak - Cabin Fever:harvest:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
haha they are just giving passes out to anyone these days huh? Welcome haze good to see you here!
CFSB
Burn

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fuk yeah! Congrats Hazeman and OverGrown. I started beans from every strain u sent me. I can't wait to see what I can find. I will post up grow logs on all of them soon. Glad to see things r working out for the whole farm! Can't wait to see what u got up ur sleeves guys Keep me in the loop. I will be soaking my FUGU KUSH X WHITE/AWW testers today. Also some of those RMH freebies. Thanx again, Hazeman! This is gonna a GREAT year! Keep up the hard work y'all.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Congrats guys, I have heard alot of good things. I can't wait to SEE them now lmao. Good luck with everything.

-nugzz

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm brotha. Now bring the Fire!

Cheers,
Crom

E

E.T.

congrats guys! already have some stuff up on the 'tude as well....go get em!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Got the POW cant wait to get the space and time to see what yall been working with.

Peace and many thanks and Congrats!!

S

SourBubba

Whats up guys! Welcome! I was just checking out your Fugu Kush, is it the real deal original Fugu? I know I have seen it offered from other breeders and if yours is the same I want to grab some. Let me know. Peace Sour B

E

E.T.

Whats up guys! Welcome! I was just checking out your Fugu Kush, is it the real deal original Fugu? I know I have seen it offered from other breeders and if yours is the same I want to grab some. Let me know. Peace Sour B

It's the real deal bro

S

SourBubba

What up E.T. thanks for the quick response. I saw your Fugu grow and your plants look killer, how did they smoke. I see they used one of your pics for their description, did you use their seeds? So glad they are legit Ive been searching for these for a while now!

F

FatMarty

Boo

baghdad_bob_wings.jpg

Hazeman needs to finish what he started last New Years Eve and bring a true and healthy clone of my plant back or it won't be a very good year at all.

I'm done being your patsy. Make me whole.

E

E.T.

pretty sure mota gave his blessing for hazeman to continue the work he started with the militia...the smoke is already killer at 60 days. be running the next one a full 70+ to get the range of it's potential. pick em up while you can....and thanks for the kind words

What up E.T. thanks for the quick response. I saw your Fugu grow and your plants look killer, how did they smoke. I see they used one of your pics for their description, did you use their seeds? So glad they are legit Ive been searching for these for a while now!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks guy's for all the kind words and i hope i can bring some good strain to the table this year and many more to come. as soon as i get some time i will post my pic's of the Strains i made. thanks Again Hazeman

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
like E.T. said it is the original Fugu kush strain SourBubba

overgrown

overgrown

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will get some pics up here soon of what is getting ready to go into flower.keep your eyes peeled we are gona have some goodies this year

Overgrown

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
boo

baghdad_bob_wings.jpg

hazeman needs to finish what he started last new years eve and bring a true and healthy clone of my plant back or it won't be a very good year at all.

I'm done being your patsy. Make me whole.
go sharks! Fuk the dead wings. Lmao!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will get some pics up here soon of what is getting ready to go into flower.keep your eyes peeled we are gona have some goodies this year

Overgrown
What up OG! I'm super stoked on those Fugu seedlings. They r growing quick. Only 2 out of 5 made it tho. I think I soaked them to long. Hope I find a keeper. If not I got 5 more! I got so many strains going. THANX again for all the beans. U made my year bro. I will be posting my grow logs soon. Keep up the hard work guys!

Top Bottom