Well there she finally is my first succesful Auto grow lol

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

As the title says, finaly got it rightish, some lovely big buds harvested and I've left the smaller buds to grow some more, just to see how I get on for a couple of weeks, im keeping a close eye on the trichomes, she's not the biggest I dont suppose for an auto,

I couldnt tell you what strain it is, I dropped some auto seeds and who knows lol, I did use soil (Miracle Grow Potting Mix) Dutch Pro a+b Grow Autoflower and Dutch Pro a+b Bloom Autoflower fertz, really dumbed down my nutes, used 1/2 dose maximum after 1/4 dose, had been way overfeeding other grows AND overwatering,

i also used 1/2 dose "Big Bud" with all my bloom feeds, I used 20/4, I've tried autos on 24/0.and 18/6, by far the best results for me at 20/4, using 650w Niello LED on full spectrum,

Just drying in a Wedryer at the moment and im grateful for the lack of smell because it's pretty stinky lol

Well there she finally is my first succesful auto grow lol
Well there she finally is my first succesful auto grow lol 2
Well there she finally is my first succesful auto grow lol 3
Well there she finally is my first succesful auto grow lol 4
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Very nice! What sort of yield we looking at?? And a smoke report once she is cured !!
Congrats nicely done

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Thanks Jack, I'm not sure about the yield, I'll let you know once she's dried, the top buds are drying, the lower buds are still alive and kicking (I thought she might die doing it this way but it seems to be working, i read a lot on the site and everyones opinions are 50/50 id say, so im hoping another week or two

I'll leave the smoke report once I've tried her, tempting to quick dry a small bud lol

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

Very nice. I've been debating with myself about trying an auto, I think you've just convinced me to do it!

Top Bottom