Wembley in RDWC

• Thread starter stltoed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hygroz

Hygroz

Supporter
I wanted to share some pics of my hydro rig. Its made of 2 repurposed General Hydro Rain forrest systems... to be fair im only using the tubs.
Your making me miss air bubbles!
Oh sure! Get my hopes up! Haha
I don’t want to be a tease....)

It will work, with the right tank. I’ll look for it. Really would be ideal for small areas.
AquaMan get some design credit!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Your making me miss air bubbles!

I don’t want to be a tease....)

It will work, with the right tank. I’ll look for it. Really would be ideal for small areas.
AquaMan get some design credit!
Man should do a diy thread on it... I thought that was the cats meow... And absolutely should work.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

I wanted to share some pics of my hydro rig. Its made of 2 repurposed General Hydro Rain forrest systems... to be fair im only using the tubs.
Why don't you share some your ideal room temperature, humidity, nutrient solution(Secret recipe) and PPM / EC in each stage , LoL.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Hey stltoed I would be interested in your trick to lower water temps??

I feel ya on the temps.....been peaking in the 90f 's and ambient temps are maxing environment controls......

I'm amazed on how stable everything is but it makes me nervous!!

Nice grows for sure!!

stltoed

stltoed

Hey stltoed I would be interested in your trick to lower water temps??

I feel ya on the temps.....been peaking in the 90f 's and ambient temps are maxing environment controls......

I'm amazed on how stable everything is but it makes me nervous!!

Nice grows for sure!!
Sure! Its super easy, but It only works if you are using a reservoir. Here is a video I did for a member at 420. There is a bit of foul language... FYI.

Don't add a fan to a bucket with a plant in it. You'll just dry out the roots and wipeout your plant.

So, a chiller will keep your temps the same, this is a bit too Flintstone to do that. If your water is getting too cold you can use a recycle timer on the fan. Ironically cool air from an AC doesnt really cool it much better. Its evaporative action that cools the water not air temp. Heres a little theory...

This is an old aquarium trick. I just use a stronger fan for higher performance. I can move my water temp 20 degrees from the ambient in the right conditions.

If you have questions...

stltoed

stltoed

Why don't you share some your ideal room temperature, humidity, nutrient solution(Secret recipe) and PPM / EC in each stage , LoL.
I'm kinda controversial in my environmental conditions. First off i grow in a shed in Southern California. It gets very hot in my area. My shed isn't like something you would see at home depot. Its basically built similar to a house. Studs on 16 inch centers, a shingle roof with a subfloor foundation. Its thoroughly insulated, but if its 105 outside its very hot inside.
I run my plants at 85F. With good lights this temperature will increase the metabolism of the plants and get them to feed a little stronger. These plants are grown at this temp since day one so they are "hardened". 9 months out of the year the temp doesn't go above 85 but maybe a couple times... it isn't a problem, but in Summer it's bound to happen. Im planning on changing my growroom a bit... basically doubling its size. When I do that I will add CO2 which allows even higher growing temps. This is a bit of a double edge sword because terpenes start to burn off at a certain point.

I dont use a humidifier, but I need to use a dehumidifier. With a room full of plants humidity can be a handful. I just leave it on usually. RH is around 40 in heavy veg.

Nutrients are straightforward. I use the GH trio. Ive tried other stuff, but have always had great success with Gen Hydro. I use a Nitroless (is that a word?) Calmag from Grow More. Im using Power Si for Silica right now, i usually use a root builder like RapidStart, or House and Garden, i tried a new one from Botanicare this season, but still not sure what to think. I use Hula Bloom for a PK booster. Im a huge fan of fulvic acid and use Fulpower religiously. I use Vitamino for the "B"s and amino acids. When mixing a new batch of nutrients i add the Silica pH and let it run overnight then add Calmag and Micro. Then the rest. Im sure i missed something, but thats basically it

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

I'm kinda controversial in my environmental conditions. First off i grow in a shed in Southern California. It gets very hot in my area. My shed isn't like something you would see at home depot. Its basically built similar to a house. Studs on 16 inch centers, a shingle roof with a subfloor foundation. Its thoroughly insulated, but if its 105 outside its very hot inside.
I run my plants at 85F. With good lights this temperature will increase the metabolism of the plants and get them to feed a little stronger. These plants are grown at this temp since day one so they are "hardened". 9 months out of the year the temp doesn't go above 85 but maybe a couple times... it isn't a problem, but in Summer it's bound to happen. Im planning on changing my growroom a bit... basically doubling its size. When I do that I will add CO2 which allows even higher growing temps. This is a bit of a double edge sword because terpenes start to burn off at a certain point.

I dont use a humidifier, but I need to use a dehumidifier. With a room full of plants humidity can be a handful. I just leave it on usually. RH is around 40 in heavy veg.

Nutrients are straightforward. I use the GH trio. Ive tried other stuff, but have always had great success with Gen Hydro. I use a Nitroless (is that a word?) Calmag from Grow More. Im using Power Si for Silica right now, i usually use a root builder like RapidStart, or House and Garden, i tried a new one from Botanicare this season, but still not sure what to think. I use Hula Bloom for a PK booster. Im a huge fan of fulvic acid and use Fulpower religiously. I use Vitamino for the "B"s and amino acids. When mixing a new batch of nutrients i add the Silica pH and let it run overnight then add Calmag and Micro. Then the rest. Im sure i missed something, but thats basically it

Nice bro . I grow in the mainland China . Do you keep the pH of rwdc at 5.8? Or the constant change of each stage, from VEG 5.8 to 6.0, or Bloom 6.0 to 6.2, because I'm going to install my r-aeroponics tomorrow, hoping to learn something about pH.

stltoed

stltoed

Nice bro . I grow in the mainland China . Do you keep the pH of rwdc at 5.8? Or the constant change of each stage, from VEG 5.8 to 6.0, or Bloom 6.0 to 6.2, because I'm going to install my r-aeroponics tomorrow, hoping to learn something about pH.
My window starts around 5.8 and I will adjust if it goes past 6.3 or so. I wish you luck on your aeroponic adventure. So what is the penalty for cultivation in China?!

stltoed

stltoed

The last plant came in at a little less than 5oz. Making my total for this season at just under 50oz. 5 plants, 4 in hydro, 1 in soil... 1 hydro plant only put out 2oz

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

My window starts around 5.8 and I will adjust if it goes past 6.3 or so. I wish you luck on your aeroponic adventure. So what is the penalty for cultivation in China?!
As long as you grow plants, don’t sell, you will be fine,if you get caught, but in real life many people use WeChat to pay, and Aliwangwang, it is easy to have transaction records, as long as there is no transaction record, it is fine, normally just warning,
One of My friend was arrested yesterday because of the transaction records for almost $1 million in one year .
The products he sells are just normal froms imported from Canada and the United States, eg: northern lights ,some kinds of Kush. Cause no one heard some newly products in here.
each time he will purchase 5000~10000g for sale . Totally crazy story ,the point is, cash transactions, as long as they are not caught on the criminal site,the rest of issues will be solved easily .
This friend once told me that the staffs in the U.S. Consulate and foreign students here are his main customers, because the1g for sale around 34-35 usd,
so this is too much profits in the world ,
I have already find a proper place, with nutrient solutions, Samsung’s LED lights, and the best RDWC and aeroponics systems in the marijuana industry, which can automatically adjust pH, ppm and water temperature and I will install it by tomorrow , This company is a Chinese company that exports to the commercial grow company in Amsterdam Netherlands .
The place I am live in which used to be known as“Chinese version of Amsterdam ”by foreigners ,
Welcome to come and make money together
LOL

Top Bottom