Wembley in RDWC

• Thread starter stltoed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

As long as you grow plants, don’t sell, you will be fine,if you get caught, but in real life many people use WeChat to pay, and Aliwangwang, it is easy to have transaction records, as long as there is no transaction record, it is fine, normally just warning,
One of My friend was arrested yesterday because of the transaction records for almost $1 million in one year .
The products he sells are just normal froms imported from Canada and the United States, eg: northern lights ,some kinds of Kush. Cause no one heard some newly products in here.
each time he will purchase 5000~10000g for sale . Totally crazy story ,the point is, cash transactions, as long as they are not caught on the criminal site,the rest of issues will be solved easily .
This friend once told me that the staffs in the U.S. Consulate and foreign students here are his main customers, because the1g for sale around 34-35 usd,
so this is too much profits in the world ,
I have already find a proper place, with nutrient solutions, Samsung’s LED lights, and the best RDWC and aeroponics systems in the marijuana industry, which can automatically adjust pH, ppm and water temperature and I will install it by tomorrow , This company is a Chinese company that exports to the commercial grow company in Amsterdam Netherlands .
The place I am live in which used to be known as“Chinese version of Amsterdam ”by foreigners ,
Welcome to come and make money together
LOL
140,000 USD .Per year ,sorry
But more crazy is that he is just a tiny aunt in local.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Thank you!
Well, they are all a little different, especially the dosage amount. I have a friend on another forum. He uses the RAW Silica, but his dosages are 10 times stronger than mine. The Power Si Silica has a veg and bloom style, which pisses me off, but it is what it is. And I believe the dosage in flower is .5ml per gallons... if memory serves. But they are all different. I dont usually change the dosage for different stages of the plants life

Things to watch out for... always add it first when mixing nutes. Watch the pH. Some products will give you double digit pH numbers.
I've been running 80+ during peak hours no problemo
Much appreciate the wisdom bro. I use silica too.... @Aqua Man got me on that. It is truly magic.
Plants seem to develop all sorts of defenses when you feed them this shit. I use it religiously with every feed and every water. Love it.

stltoed

stltoed

As long as you grow plants, don’t sell, you will be fine,if you get caught, but in real life many people use WeChat to pay, and Aliwangwang, it is easy to have transaction records, as long as there is no transaction record, it is fine, normally just warning,
One of My friend was arrested yesterday because of the transaction records for almost $1 million in one year .
The products he sells are just normal froms imported from Canada and the United States, eg: northern lights ,some kinds of Kush. Cause no one heard some newly products in here.
each time he will purchase 5000~10000g for sale . Totally crazy story ,the point is, cash transactions, as long as they are not caught on the criminal site,the rest of issues will be solved easily .
This friend once told me that the staffs in the U.S. Consulate and foreign students here are his main customers, because the1g for sale around 34-35 usd,
so this is too much profits in the world ,
I have already find a proper place, with nutrient solutions, Samsung’s LED lights, and the best RDWC and aeroponics systems in the marijuana industry, which can automatically adjust pH, ppm and water temperature and I will install it by tomorrow , This company is a Chinese company that exports to the commercial grow company in Amsterdam Netherlands .
The place I am live in which used to be known as“Chinese version of Amsterdam ”by foreigners ,
Welcome to come and make money together
LOL
Wild stuff!

stltoed

stltoed

I've been running 80+ during peak hours no problemo

Plants seem to develop all sorts of defenses when you feed them this shit. I use it religiously with every feed and every water. Love it.
When it comes to running a warmer room... the plant is best off if there are no changes. Its the temp swings that can be problematic. But I dont count temp changes at night. Silica is the goods everyone should check it out.

stltoed

stltoed

I bought a new toy... a 17liter stainless steel storage container. These things have been a round a long time, and i always wanted one. So when an order for more mason jars didn't work out I picked this up.

This is the largest ive seen, and it is big, but there are quite a few options that aren't so grand. This one took all the material from my biggest plant this season. 11 half gallon Mason jars. Gonna make burping easy!

20200820 103258
20200820 102349
Top Bottom