West coast is getting rained on, are you harvesting early?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

Canada is in on the NWO / one north america thing too, jackoff. Im getting dusted by chemtrails 24/7 and I suspect it has a lot to do with a lot, but mold on the timewarp? Climates are changing everywhere. About the only bad thing you can blame on the yanks is defeating germany in ww2, since then it's been outta our hands

:hunter:

actually the Soviet Union was the real victor over Germany in WWII.
The USA only made up about 15-20 percent of the forces fighting Germany.
The Soviets were about 65-70%.

B

bigyieldsonly

i live in santa cruz it has rained but nothing crazy. i lived in mendo and we wouldnt pull inless it rained for days at the end of the season,even if it rains for 3 days right now i think you will be ok

B

bigbag

i dont blame the yanks at large,more like monsanto,etc.you cant stereotype americans(theres 2 many of em!)ive noticed powdery mildew wasnt around pre 2000!?nobody had it,in or outdoors.now everyone gets it?also way more virus',blights,burns,etc,not just on mj,on a lot of vegetation.
now then,were enjoying great,record breaking weather now in BC,woohoo:party0042:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah PM sucks. I notice it all over the coast, luckily where I live it hasn't came here yet. Sulfer burners work. I bet this has been a great season bigbag, I love Van and can't wait to return. What are some of the strains getting passed around now? Any good hash plant like back in the day?

B

bigbag

lots of hashplant,kush,king,jack,gfruit,nebula,cherry,mango,rene',on and on.then theres outdoor!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Man I miss the Vancouver varieties. We need more of them here in Cali. Any knowledge on the hashplant? The one with little to no hairs and an intense flavor and stone? I think that the old hashplant could hold its own to some of these kush's, but I haven't been able to have them side by side yet. Nor have I ever seen anyone with true clones of it.

fractal

fractal

Fuckin Monsanto, is right! Holy shit that is one out of control monster hellbent on killing us all.

B

bigyieldsonly

i dont blame the yanks at large,more like monsanto,etc.you cant stereotype americans(theres 2 many of em!)ive noticed powdery mildew wasnt around pre 2000!?nobody had it,in or outdoors.now everyone gets it?also way more virus',blights,burns,etc,not just on mj,on a lot of vegetation.
now then,were enjoying great,record breaking weather now in BC,woohoo:party0042:

man pm is kinda like stds it starts somewhere but as time gose by it infects the world

B

bigbag

true dat,its like a plague and we live in a giant petrie dish.
yeah the old bikers Hashplant from the 90's was the sh!t.closest nowadays is reef's Supreme HP line.the clone has lost vigor,etc over the yrs,so the smoke isnt as dank.grown widely,the market in BC has been flooded with HP 4 a long time.the price has fallen,growers have turned 2 the Purple Kush,mainly.PK always sells 4 top $.a few yrs back,mids of HP sold 4 around 1k per lb.prices r up now since the credit crisis hit

Latest posts

Top Bottom