wet to dry weight. not a newby thread.

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

fuck let me break out some water melt. hold on one min.... lol baba were gettin down to business.

Ill beg your pardon if your offended by my garden, i cant just prozac in my yard...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Please, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LISTEN TO ALL OF THESE WITH MAJOR BOWL SMOKING..:cigar:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
fuck let me break out some water melt. hold on one min.... lol baba were gettin down to business.
I think I finally got stoned with that last bowl...just had that OH YEAH moment and time is slithering away and Cocoa Tea is so smooth!

coloradochem

coloradochem

the whole pnw port townsend/sitka. makes me laugh. its only because of the paychecks and seedless. lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here you go, some dudes you may recognize doing something way different...lol

coloradochem

coloradochem

Here you go, some dudes you may recognize doing something way different...lol

never heard of them, or the song. but i love it, reminds me of my year in jalisco. all my red neck friends hate it when were fire pitting at my place and i bust out the kumbia... lol. greeeeengos eh .....

coloradochem

coloradochem

okay heres some dusty 160 chem ro on a bowl of said grassy strawberry cough(dna), and a knife hit of dusty chem ro 160/75 mix... work with me here im 10 sheets to the wind.

coloradochem

coloradochem

2013 03 12 02 27 47 815

2013 03 12 02 34 43 169

i make wayyyy better water hash than this. you kinda like a plumbers car, or something like that, lol. im yeahhhhhh.....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
never heard of them, or the song. but i love it, reminds me of my year in jalisco. all my red neck friends hate it when were fire pitting at my place and i bust out the kumbia... lol. greeeeengos eh .....
I think one of those guys was billy idols guitarist or some shit and the drummer was with frank zappa back in the day, and the other is even weirder...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
okay heres some dusty 160 chem ro on a bowl of said grassy strawberry cough(dna), and a knife hit of dusty chem ro 160/75 mix... work with me here im 10 sheets to the wind.
There you go! Looks like a nice lil medley ;) If I pack number 4 I know I'll be going out real fast...I'm slowing down over here, lol :arghh:

coloradochem

coloradochem

I think one of those guys was billy idols guitarist or some shit and the drummer was with frank zappa back in the day, and the other is even weirder...lol

the best stories start like this. example... so im drinking at this place on brdway and alameda. and in walks billy idols guitarist and frank zappa's drummer.... or some shit like that, maybe he was the bassist. any ways, so were all drinking there by the bay kinda. and justin timberlake walks in, no wait MoonWalks in. but at the same moment Gary Busey ralphs all over this poor lil waitress gir. lol
see it writes its self.....

coloradochem

coloradochem

alright, I am drunk, my night is over, time for me to go get sober. Thanks for helping me unload and unwind guys/farm. fuck the joker that turns wieght into pounds, lol.

Tim Armstrong covering some hardcore hank. (look at that fucking beard timmy's got!!!!)

coloradochem

coloradochem

one last note. scott from rare dankness totally stole dank commander from me, my ole lady dubbed me the dank commander 6 mnths ago lol. and my beard is twice as big as his. just for the record. lol. who cares any ways lol.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
one last note. scott from rare dankness totally stole dank commander from me, my ole lady dubbed me the dank commander 6 mnths ago lol. and my beard is twice as big as his. just for the record. lol. who cares any ways lol.
jack passion is no joke...he's from oakland, it's the funniest thing that they take beard building so serious! rofl

coloradochem

coloradochem

Alright, have a good one bro, sleep deep! But, watch this clip for shits and giggles before you bail, lol

NO ONE IS AS PIMP as the the triple mustache guy!!! NO ONE. In fact im pretty sure hes the dude they named OG kush after. There you go, mystery solved. OG kush was named in honor of the Triple Mustache Guy!!!!

coloradochem

coloradochem

jack passion is no joke...he's from oakland, it's the funniest thing that they take beard building so serious! rofl

Dude im starting the Beard Building Colorado chapter like tomorrow..... lol GN

Top Bottom