What’s The Easiest Thing To Make From Sugar Leaves N Popcorns? Personal Scale Not Warehouse.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Ok so I have about an oz to oz n half when dry all the way. It is all bud and completely white leaf. I litterally got over a gram of tar like hash stuff off the scissors. I have this separated n just want to make maybe hash or something. But I’m really not pressed to buy big bubble bags n all for this little bit but 40g or so of top shelf trim should be enough to make something. Someone point me the right direction please. Thanks.

Organikz

Organikz

Ok so I have about an oz to oz n half when dry all the way. It is all bud and completely white leaf. I litterally got over a gram of tar like hash stuff off the scissors. I have this separated n just want to make maybe hash or something. But I’m really not pressed to buy big bubble bags n all for this little bit but 40g or so of top shelf trim should be enough to make something. Someone point me the right direction please. Thanks.
Fresh freeze it until you figure it out. Terpenes are lost in the drying process however it's necessary to store flower. A lot of guys are pressing fresh frozen or making ice hash with it.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You can simply mix the popcorn and leaves with ice water like with bubble bags, but instead of buying the bags you buy one fine strainer, like for tea and pour your water through that to remove the majority of the leaf waste. Allow the trichomes to settle to the bottom of the second container. Once settled siphon off the water with a turkey baster, and eventually a basting syringe to get the last bits of water out. Allow the remaining moisture to evaporate over a few days or by warming the drying container with a heat pad or suspended over an incandescent bulb. At the end you have some pretty decent hash.

Monster762

Monster762

Fresh freeze it until you figure it out. Terpenes are lost in the drying process however it's necessary to store flower. A lot of guys are pressing fresh frozen or making ice hash with it.
Ok so I’ll put in Tupperware in deep freezer for now n get out of drying rack.
You can simply mix the popcorn and leaves with ice water like with bubble bags, but instead of buying the bags you buy one fine strainer, like for tea and pour your water through that to remove the majority of the leaf waste. Allow the trichomes to settle to the bottom of the second container. Once settled siphon off the water with a turkey baster, and eventually a basting syringe to get the last bits of water out. Allow the remaining moisture to evaporate over a few days or by warming the drying container with a heat pad or suspended over an incandescent bulb. At the end you have some pretty decent hash.
paint strainer bag 5gal? I’m a painter got them on deck.

Madbud

Madbud

Check around for other ideas, no hurry. I wait til the trim is really really dry then pulverize it with a coffee grinder. Freeze 1/2-3/4 of a jar full and a bottle of 150-180 proof alcohol, i use everclear. Triple layer three natural paper coffee filters, not the white bleached ones. Triple so they don’t burst, you only want liquid coming out. Put the filters in a 1 gallon baggie with its corner cut off about 1/4 inch. Now add a couple shots of alcohol to the jar of weed and shake vigorously for 20 seconds then pour it into the coffee filters and roll their tops like an envelope to trap the wet weed. Squeeze the liquid out the baggie corner into a flat glass dish and let it evaporate for a day or two. Should get some nice goo to scrape off with a razor blade pure trich.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Organikz
How can I Rosin press fresh frozen?
When I tried even dried bud, before a cure..the result was plain watery and not fit to dab..I have 3 outdoor plants coming down this week and planned to flash freeze the whole after a rough trim. But I thought I had to make bubble 1st, and then press away.
TIA

Organikz

Organikz

@Organikz
How can I Rosin press fresh frozen?
When I tried even dried bud, before a cure..the result was plain watery and not fit to dab..I have 3 outdoor plants coming down this week and planned to flash freeze the whole after a rough trim. But I thought I had to make bubble 1st, and then press away.
TIA
Oh yah. You need to make it into bubble first then dry the bubble. You can press from there or leave it as is

Ina

Ina

This is what I usually do but before that I bake the trim a little,just heard that something has to transform to another so it needs heating before or during the process?!:)Than I use something like paper coffee filter or some filter with really small holes,silk or whatever you have......You can leave in tincture form or evaporate it for oil.

IMG 5470
IMG 5471
IMG 5473
Monster762

Monster762

This is what I usually do but before that I bake the trim a little,just heard that something has to transform to another so it needs heating before or during the process?!:)Than I use something like paper coffee filter or some filter with really small holes,silk or whatever you have......You can leave in tincture form or evaporate it for oil.
So it should all be grounded to powder? I put in freezer now it dried a day in rack but didn’t really dry at all. Got everything set on cold slow dry.
I know I’m pain in ass but grind it?
And I have like 99% hospital ethyl alcohol comes in glass jars. That should be good right? And what do I do with all that?

Ina

Ina

To be honest I don't know why I grind it:)Yes,pour it with alcohol,shake from time to time few days than strain the liquid.....Than you can leave it open somewhere or evaporate the alcohol faster.In the end you have oil but it is better to use some comfortable end jar because the oil is really scornful(wow what a word,never heard it,thanks translator!!!) Or just leave that way for cure like tincture.

Monster762

Monster762

To be honest I don't know why I grind it:)Yes,pour it with alcohol,shake from time to time few days than strain the liquid.....Than you can leave it open somewhere or evaporate the alcohol faster.In the end you have oil but it is better to use some comfortable end jar because the oil is really scornful(wow what a word,never heard it,thanks translator!!!) Or just leave that way for cure like tincture.
Ok so just jar with the alcohol few days shaking here n there then strain through good screen to catch the crap n the good stuff will be in the alcohol just let evaporate. Right? Think I got that. Thanks a lot. Seems pretty simple.

Ina

Ina

Yes,something like that.Also I do the same thing but instead of alcohol I pour it with some oil like olive oil or better canna seed oil(or grape seed oil)and you can use it many ways in that form.....But these oils shouldn't be heated or at least not too much because they are loosing some of their benefits. So I bake the trim before that on 90,100C,pour the oil on it and shake it with blender,leave about a week or so and than strain.Last time I tried to heat the trim with the oil a little,also seems fine but it has to be on low temp I guess......

DismalDude

DismalDude

You could also make green dragon,an infused vodka. Decarb,empty vodka bottle into pitcher,add the sugar leaf to bottle,1oz,add vodka back,shake,put in freezer for at least one week shaking once daily,strain,done.

Monster762

Monster762

You could also make green dragon,an infused vodka. Decarb,empty vodka bottle into pitcher,add the sugar leaf to bottle,1oz,add vodka back,shake,put in freezer for at least one week shaking once daily,strain,done.
Glad you mention that. Decarb ? What is it exactly and does it have to be done? Cause when I was looking for things to do everything mentioned decarbing first. Can that be skipped cause I think that requires things I may not have.

Monster762

Monster762

I wanna make something smokable like say a hash or oil that can be put on top of bowl of green. Or maybe even liquid and I’ll soak couple buds in it.or roll em in it. But at end looking for good smoking material.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I wanna make something smokable like say a hash or oil that can be put on top of bowl of green. Or maybe even liquid and I’ll soak couple buds in it.or roll em in it. But at end looking for good smoking material.
Qwiso is a good one as long as you use 99% ISO and do a QUICK wash not a soak.

Top Bottom