What’s up?

• Thread starter GeezyXtrax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GeezyXtrax

What’s up fellow growers? I’m new to the site and I’m actually in a bit of a pinch right now, I’ve been dealing with a lot of online seed banks recently with no luck, I’ve tried both cash and card payments and did not receive my seeds in the mail. So far I’ve tried Greenpoint and Growers Choice and like I said no luck. I was purchasing seeds from a Dispensary in Breckenridge Colorado however no longer have access to those. If anyone could help out that would be greatly appreciated!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome, might want to read The Farms TOS!

Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom