What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
depending who you buy off of,.and depending on how pure or not you want,. use 45 instead of 75,.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lockebox. Wants to try his hand at it! Oklahoma! I told him not to get smaller than 24 inch! But other than that, I think I’ve just confused him! Lol! Sifting in Oklahoma in the summer might be rough! Or at least the cleaning! But thanks, and I will pass the info along! And, let me see, the only name I can think of is Rahm so that’s who I’m picking! lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn love the variety!
Thanks for the nice words about them veg freak cali b’s
That red headed hippie sir, is beautiful. They are all the picture of health. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
everyone seems to love the afghanica!..
sold some guy some golf balls and gave him some afghanica bud,..
got this message,..View attachment 2152206
Always love that good feedback man.
Validation and feeling like your shit doesn’t stink for a moment is great.

That really did look nice.
Oh now that I think about it, what did you do with that big ass gelato? Was that the swift and qwiso run not too long ago?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Always love that good feedback man.
Validation and feeling like your shit doesn’t stink for a moment is great.

That really did look nice.
Oh now that I think about it, what did you do with that big ass gelato? Was that the swift and qwiso run not too long ago?
gelato was bubble washed,. i kinda screwed up the press for looks, but was good stuff,.. i know the afghanica trim hash i just made was damn good, can’t wait to sift all that’s left before friends invade it,. been keeping it on the down low,. staying away from people hahaha

Top Bottom