What’s going on with my girl help please

• Thread starter Jollyfritos123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

Hey all,

call you guys help me out a bit and let me know what’s going on here with this girl. Please and thank you.

Whats going on with my girl help please
Whats going on with my girl help please 2
coherent

coherent

Hard to even take a wild guess without more grow specifics.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
It looks like the beginning of a phosphorus problem. You probably have plenty in the feed it's an availability issue.

Need all your info to better understand whats going on though first 👍

Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

It looks like the beginning of a phosphorus problem. You probably have plenty in the feed it's an availability issue.

Need all your info to better understand whats going on though first 👍

that was my guess. I’m new to this the feeding program I use is the NPK industries Grow all in one/ bloom all in one.

E92C6130 42B4 4142 8455 B562CED03EC3
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm not familiar with that brand, sorry. What I do know is that it can be tricky to diagnose what's causing it. Check the PH very important. Over doing calcium will block it. Cold root zone will too. Lots of things for you to sort/think through. Good notes in a log help a lot here.

This is a link to my fav diagnosis and help page. 👍

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Though I've never used this line of nutrients, per @Aqua Man you should follow exactly the feed chart at a given stage of plant life, no pH'ing or anything else as these all-in-one's are formulated to work as is. When you start messing with parameters (mixing different components, pH'ing, etc) it completely negates the properties of all-in-ones and will introduce lock outs and deficiencies. Not sure what all you're doing as part of your feed cycles, but I suspect you're doing extra work that is not needed with your nutrient line.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
There's pretty detailed instructions about checking PH right here on the bottom of the chart. #4
Screenshot 20210126 150030 Chrome

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
@tobh I don't remember @Aqua Man mentioning that in this thread my bad lol. 🤷‍♂️

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Not in this thread in particular, he's mentioned it elsewhere though. All-in-ones are finicky like that and seeing the mention of "all-in-one" just jogged my memory on that. no harm no foul
And the OP's nutes specifically say to check the ph and target 6.0

#4 on the bottom

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
@Jollyfritos123 what kind of water are you using tap? Well? What's it like? Do you measure ppm and ph?

If you are following that feeding schedule there is no way your plants are phosphorus deficient. There's an availability issue. I would start searching for the root causes of that. 👍

Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

@Jollyfritos123 what kind of water are you using tap? Well? What's it like? Do you measure ppm and ph?

If you are following that feeding schedule there is no way your plants are phosphorus deficient. There's an availability issue. I would start searching for the root causes of that. 👍

I appreciate all the info! I am now just starting to learn about PPMs I don’t Quite understandyet

Top Bottom