What’s happening to her? Just transplanted outside 2 days ago!

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Unfortunately I was not able to do the transplanting to I’m going to give a preamble that sis very likely the person was not delicate at all with her. I’m very salty about the whole situation, please be gentle.

Transplanted just two days ago. Have five other plants look exactly the same. We had them outside for a week in their buckets before we put them into the ground, and they were pristine prior to transplant.

Whats happening to her just transplanted outside 2 days ago
Whats happening to her just transplanted outside 2 days ago 2
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

I have zero idea what to do rather than just let them sit and hope for the best. They looked overwatered so I’m going to hold off on water the next few days and see what happens.

Any steps I can take now to help my little girls along? I’m just so very sad. My best Maui Wowie got dropped on it’s head and broke a main stem :(.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Cover them up with some shade over them .

Madmax

Madmax

I have zero idea what to do rather than just let them sit and hope for the best. They looked overwatered so I’m going to hold off on water the next few days and see what happens.

Any steps I can take now to help my little girls along? I’m just so very sad. My best Maui Wowie got dropped on it’s head and broke a main stem :(.
That could of been the reason then specially if it was a hot day..do what od said and shade them

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Unfortunately I was not able to do the transplanting to I’m going to give a preamble that sis very likely the person was not delicate at all with her. I’m very salty about the whole situation, please be gentle.

Transplanted just two days ago. Have five other plants look exactly the same. We had them outside for a week in their buckets before we put them into the ground, and they were pristine prior to transplant.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Did you harden it off? You can't take a plant from inside and put it in direct sunlight, you need to slowly introduce it to the sun, a process called hardening off. It's in shock

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Always transplant late into the afternoon and give the plant some time to adapt to its shock .

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Update: Lost 5 plants. Very sad. Half my crop is gone; all of my Maui Wowie and LA Confidential.

Pour one out for the homies 😢

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

You should of put a small umbrella over it for a few days . Looks like it has just been getting pummeled by the direct sun. Maybe try and give it some shade if possible to recover a little bit.

Top Bottom