3gallons pot
miracle grow soil
Floral grow series with calimag

thank you
Whats happening with my leaves please help
Whats happening with my leaves please help 2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Way too much Nitrogen imo..The dark green and shiny leaves say alot. Looks like a Calcium def is also developing, but that's OK late in flower.

Too much Nitrogen in Flower results in smaller buds.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

PS..I suggest next grow do not use a soil with Timed release nutrients! Besides..Miracle Grow is
Scotts/ Monsanto/Bayer, and I will now knowingly support them!

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Way too much Nitrogen imo..The dark green and shiny leaves say alot. Looks like a Calcium def is also developing, but that's OK late in flower.

Too much Nitrogen in Flower results in smaller buds.
The high nitro is most likely bringing out calcium toxicity not deficiency. Nitro is mostly sourced from calcium nitrate. Quite often nitrogen, and calcium toxicity go hand in hand.

Innuh

Innuh

Thank you all for the response!
Is it okay if i’ll flush it?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thank you all for the response!
Is it okay if i’ll flush it?
Sorry that I can't help with that one with an auto. I grow photos only, but you look very close to harvest. Autos are known to be very touchy though. From what I have heard, flushing out a timed release soil is not that easy. Again..can't say for sure, but if you are within 2 weeks of harvest, and planned on flushing, then I would begin now.

Innuh

Innuh

I also have a fem this is what’s happening to her leaves. Is this also Nitrogen Def or Iron Def?
FF69A3C0 A4B7 42D9 B41E 7753EDEE46AD
Thank you

Top Bottom