What’s in your cup of tea?

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Nothing wrong with that!

Just dont ph adjust anything in organic soil.. hopefully you have 80 ppm of alkalinity in your water...you'd have yoir game by the balls then.

Do you know the alkalinity of your water? What water type are you using?
I'm running tap water after a recommendation by Aquaman to switch from distilled water.
Tap water is at 129 ppm, ph to 6.5, and watered every Sunday until slight run-off
I used fox farm trio and only been feeding once a week on Thursdays, and I'm running an 18/6 cycle

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You could use apple cider vinegar instead to ph adjust down if you're using plain water and teas in between. Not the tea though just the water.. No need for ph adjusting. You should add more perlite compost and worm castings.

Easy on the wc though they like to muddy up the mix imo.

How old is the plant in video

MrGood

MrGood

You could use apple cider vinegar instead to ph adjust down if you're using plain water and teas in between. Not the tea though just the water.. No need for ph adjusting. You should add more perlite compost and worm castings.

Easy on the wc though they like to muddy up the mix imo.

How old is the plant in video
3 months. I've been LSTing since a month and a half.\
me personally I'm not experienced enough to start mixing my own soils with different things. that's why I went basic and used the ocean mix, i heard it didn't really need much nutrients for a while.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

If you are serious about brewin your own teas i would buy the store bought stuff. Unless its very popular for a good long while...also its very much neccessary to own a micrscope. 100x to 250x would be great to start off with...spend the money on a good one...

Store bought microbials are really convenient indoors. I won't be bothering with the home made teas indoors, too messy. Going to be using storebought microbials and topdressing with castings.

MrGood

MrGood

Store bought microbials are really convenient indoors. I won't be bothering with the home made teas indoors, too messy. Going to be using storebought microbials and topdressing with castings.
yea im going to try out the brand i had previously mention. They have a Veg tea that "promotes growth"

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Lsting takes that long..hell thats 2 to 3 crops a guy coulda had..is this length of time to get to this point normal? Not being an ass by sayin that. Please dont take offense, thanks...i've wanted to kearn this lst thing cuz it brings on the weight/yield...if abguy has to wait 5 to 7 months for a crop..just thinkon hell no...lol

Have seen others with bigger plants and comparable/the same genetics doing it faster

MrGood

MrGood

Lsting takes that long..hell thats 2 to 3 crops a guy coulda had..is this length of time to get to this point normal? Not being an ass by sayin that. Please dont take offense, thanks...i've wanted to kearn this lst thing cuz it brings on the weight/yield...if abguy has to wait 5 to 7 months for a crop..just thinkon hell no...lol

Have seen others with bigger plants and comparable/the same genetics doing it faster
Nah i shocked the shit out of my plant for a while because i literally would just go in every other day and cut little leaves off plus i fim'd it early. i Also transplanted a month late so my growth was stunned. it was me being a rookie

MrGood

MrGood

Nah i shocked the shit out of my plant for a while because i literally would just go in every other day and cut little leaves off plus i fim'd it early. i Also transplanted a month late so my growth was stunned. it was me being a rookie

I'm also just trying to see how big I can get her within 4-5 months before my winter hits and then harvest her and at least keep a clone or two. I have absolutely no idea what strain this is, I just know its an indica

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Grew them out in 9 months....bugs got a lil hold them towards the end...when i repotted them they were 6.5 ft put them in at a 15 degree or so angle and wired up the branches...20 gal pots...they got nice n big. Yeilded roughly about 9 ounces per. With 6 in the room.....all veganic! Tasty af....but not as dense as ida liked....if i ever get stupid enuff to do it again ill post up pics...lol

How tall was ceiling in that room? How many watts per plant? I like when people rock big plants indoors.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

How tall was ceiling in that room? How many watts per plant? I like when people rock big plants indoors.
12 ft
4000 watts. 2000 daylight hort halides 2000 hort super hps
Thrips fuck it up though...got lazy! Didnt think those fuckerz coukd get that much of a foot hold so quickly...lol now ive got roughly 400$ worth of insecticides and powders and damn!!! All organic too

They were put in at an angle....the branches became little trees...thrips fucked up my plan....probabky would of had close to 30+ ounces. 2 of the plants werent the greatest...a tangerine cross is wat they were....i dont really want to post to many pics...n dont have any to anyways...or id pm u both with them....

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

12 ft
4000 watts. 2000 daylight hort halides 2000 hort super hps
Thrips fuck it up though...got lazy! Didnt think those fuckerz coukd get that much of a foot hold so quickly...lol now ive got roughly 400$ worth of insecticides and powders and damn!!! All organic too

They were put in at an angle....the branches became little trees...thrips fucked up my plan....probabky would of had close to 30+ ounces. 2 of the plants werent the greatest...a tangerine cross is wat they were....i dont really want to post to many pics...n dont have any to anyways...or id pm u both with them....

For sure don't worry about the pics. Yeah thrips suck. Interesting, last time I had them really bad was on a tangerine cross too (sour tangie).

Top Bottom