What’s InYour Grow and Why Did You Chose This Cultivar

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DanC520

DanC520

It's an odd growing strain. Doesn't look a thing like cannabis, lemon pledgey smell and very hardy. Still in veg and just repotted last night, so another 2 weeks and it's flower time. I'll surely update then.
if I have my facts right, I have a few of the crosses of original creator’s son’s strain, Berryfreak. Canna research co is his company.

just a fun little fyi if didn’t know

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Heya all!
Currently I’ve got a couple photos on week 3 of bloom, an ethos endgame r2 and a hsc pound cake.
man’s today I just dropped a couple of the new fast buds auto releases, gorilla strawberry auto and cherry cola auto.
doing the photos to try my hand at them, and doing the fast buds because I am an autoflower guy at heart and enjoy fast buds strains!
182B9E15 405D 4FC8 A5DA 14A0CA2EC0FD
96B3E964 9306 4B24 9587 7E59C6F47589

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

if I have my facts right, I have a few of the crosses of original creator’s son’s strain, Berryfreak. Canna research co is his company.

just a fun little fyi if didn’t know
I've seen a few crosses, but out of those, the leaf mutation disappears... I'd assume if you inbreed or self pollinate, it would come back in some regard through the offspring. I have some Freakshow x GDP I might run just to try an open pollenation over the winter as my first foray into breeding. I've got too many beans and talk myself in and out of great ideas(in theory) all the time🤣

Chem77

Chem77

Chem Jones. Why? Well,
1 dankest shit I’ve ever come across
2 after bar party, 4 bags whipped out, everyone wanted that one
3 cop walks up to window of car, starts to ask for driver’s license, before he gets the word license out, he’s now asking if there’s marijuana in the car, and it’s only a quarter in two freezer ziplocks
4 walk through grocery store with a bud in your pocket, now people are saying stuff
5 you have to buy a ozone closet for your weekly clothes, shoes, purse
6 takes 3 years of bleach soaking in a brand new cooler to be useable again from a pound sitting in it for a week
7 it’s gone before you pick it in a legal state
8 20-30 year olds say nothing compares to it at the dispensaries, deathstar is close they say
9 I could go on and on

I’m surprised you don’t hear about it more. I’ve had it 6 or so years, read the reviews on leafly. My favorite strain I’ve come across in 30 years.

Last edited:
costanza

costanza

I have 4 that were just started.
Growing 4 strains

1 Chemdog 91 sk va, because it was my favorite strain in the 90s and very nostalgic .

1 exodus cheese, because it was my favorite strain in the early 2000s.

1 Dream factory, because I heard great things about exotic genetix and wanted to give them a try.

1 Vanilla creme pie, wanted a different terp profile and I love the fire og in this lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom