What’s similar to stardawg to grow?

• Thread starter Smongo.Bb3k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

Newbie here. Done my first grow last year and got 7.5kg from stardawg and then 6.5 from the second, looking for another strain that is grown in similar conditions to stardawg to start experiment. Start trying some flavours if I can grow it. Thanks in advance.
also will attach a few pics of my first 2 so you can see my setup

Whats similar to stardawg to grow
Whats similar to stardawg to grow 2
Whats similar to stardawg to grow 3
Whats similar to stardawg to grow 4
Whats similar to stardawg to grow 5
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

You can always look for strains that have Chem dog....after all it is a parent to the Stardog strain.

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

Thanks for the advice, will get looking. Any tips on anything? Only started last year but it’s really becoming my favourite thing to do, there’s so much to it

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thanks for the advice, will get looking. Any tips on anything? Only started last year but it’s really becoming my favourite thing to do, there’s so much to it
Chemdog is a very popular strain and one that I haven't grown yet.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You pulled 16+ lbs from your first run?! Holy fuck me. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

I got told i had luck on my side. Temperature was perfect as well, I had Ac, heat fans, dehumidifiers ready to go to keep everything right. Fimmed them and Had them on auto pots So they where drinking what they wanted. I know every strain is different so want to see what I can do with something else :)

bunkerking

bunkerking

Seriously wow. Doing it right lol. Nice. Kosher kosh is epic and reminds me of Chem. Love chem but not it's herm traits.

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

I lost just over a pound to mold aswell on that first hit. Going to decide in the next few weeks which strain and probably post it all keep everyone updated

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

I never had a problem with herm traits but was warned about it. Must of been beginners luck but I’m out to doubt it.

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

It did get relatively high towards the end, talking 65/70 and I had the dehumidifiers going. I managed to lower it as they where drying. Was unsure if this started pre harvest. it was only the big buds, I also didn’t chop them down to dry on the tent so could of been that as they where fat and full of resin?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hold on to the stardog clone.....if you still have it , it seems to be newbie friendly 😊

bunkerking

bunkerking

It did get relatively high towards the end, talking 65/70 and I had the dehumidifiers going. I managed to lower it as they where drying. Was unsure if this started pre harvest. it was only the big buds, I also didn’t chop them down to dry on the tent so could of been that as they where fat and full of resin?

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll trim mine down into little nugs basket dry them. I'm gonna have chunky colas.

Could have been from the water trying evaporate out.?

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

Possibly I had everything perfect for drying and the second time I cut them down, didn’t have the same problem. We live and learn.

chunky colas look good man, feel like grenades when trimming aswell ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom