What’s The Most Harmful Thing You Have Done To Your Plants? AKA Grannies Don’t Do That Thread

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I listened to a fellow via telephone about stress training and broke and I mean broke every limb on my plants. He neglected to tell me to just bend until I felt a snap. After all, breaking limbs is just too easy anyway, right? I did an excellent job too! Every single limb 😕 So, two things here, that process was being done thirty years ago, and never just listen, always ask to watch the process first!
Now c’mon and tell us, what did you do? 🧐

7munkee

7munkee

I like to dry mine out and set fire to 'em. That's pretty harmful. At least harmful to THEM.

Seriously though, I have a tendency to underfeed them.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I like to dry mine out and set fire to 'em. That's pretty harmful. At least harmful to THEM.

Seriously though, I have a tendency to underfeed them.
Yeah, I’m guilty of burning up pretty flowers too .🤪

growsince79

growsince79

I listened to a fellow via telephone about stress training and broke and I mean broke every limb on my plants. He neglected to tell me to just bend until I felt a snap. After all, breaking limbs is just too easy anyway, right? I did an excellent job too! Every single limb 😕 So, two things here, that process was being done thirty years ago, and never just listen, always ask to watch the process first!
Now c’mon and tell us, what did you do? 🧐
Sprayed a 1 day seeding when I saw a gnat. That was dumb..

freezeland2

freezeland2

Dropped a light hood on them. Squished them good. They survived though and went on to give a good yield. Very resilient plants we grow. You about have to purposely try to kill them.

kyLman

kyLman

the biggest lesson ive learned, less is more really. So much easier to add than to subtract any thing.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I bought a couple of bags of a famous brand of reefer potting soil that were half price. They were wet and heavy when I bought them. When I opened up the bags, the soil smelled like rotten egg.

I used it anyway.

oLd1

oLd1

Came to realize more light is a good thing. Found little on the dry side is good.

I burn mine in the oven. My neighbors are like what is that smell?

oLd1

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Put this girl on the porch 4/25 for bad behavior… she decided to tease me: started to flower then grew some buds… all was looking good until she re-veg. Lmao… I’m still giving her nutes but she’s not going back indoors… larf, larf

F9FB2E49 71DA 4804 BD08 074DCBF795B3
8E55EA01 FE0A 4D1C 975E 6190C87E3B94
crossfader

crossfader

The plant at bottom right was a Bruce Banner bagseed find. It was transplanted and later topped....then I discovered it was an autoflower😂

I banished it outdoors as an experiment and she's hanging in as you can see, lol. Be interesting to see what (if any) she produces. Live and learn✌️

Screenshots 2022 06 08 14 18 51
Screenshots 2022 06 08 14 19 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom