What’s the story ?

• Thread starter Cantibbis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Cool, interesting to see how a new take on existing systems can look and work.

Will it be Simple or high tech?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Has anyone incorporated something like alexa? I have all I can on smart plugs but not using alexa or even smart things. What scale are you looking at?

I think that's great, love the techy stuff but often outta my reach, so living vicariously through you!

Have fun and lots of pics along the way!

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

Are you going the raspberry pi/arduino route or commercial automation stuff? Either way should be fun to watch.

Cantibbis

Cantibbis

Has anyone incorporated something like alexa? I have all I can on smart plugs but not using alexa or even smart things. What scale are you looking at?

So I’m looking at developing a system with a four plant grow , I haven’t looked
at Alexa but I do see where your coming from with it , and the benefits associated with it . I don’t know if Alexa will be appropriate because it is basically a test bed for commercial growing , but in some aspects I think it can be used .

Are you going the raspberry pi/arduino route or commercial automation stuff? Either way should be fun to watch.

Yeah so I’m looking at commercial automation stuff , mainly due to my work being related to automation , and it’s something I’m very familiar with .

Also I plan on documenting every step of the build so there will be plenty of pictures or videos , regardless of its a success or failure .

At least the evidence is here so if it fails it will save someone from making the same mistakes .

Latest posts

Top Bottom