What’s this girl’s issue? Pics included

• Thread starter Bullmark69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

So Have 3 photos, a Jack Herer, a gelato og, and an amnesia, all growing under a HLG 320 r-spec led, in Fox Farms 70/30 coco.
It was amended for veg w/ Gaia Green 4-4-4, EWC, kelp meal and bat guano (10-3-1)….they vegged in their 5 gal pots for 5 weeks or so.
Today is day 34 since the flip to 12/12.
3 weeks ago I top dressed with basically the same mix except I used the Gaia Green 2-8-4 with only a small amount of the 4-4-4 and bat guano.
The grow has been going pretty well overall, except for having 3 different strains all with unique needs.
The Amnesia has started to show some fading. It started with the oldest biggest fans, which I expected.
But now a good portion of the fans are lightening a bit.
I’ve included a pic of all 3 and a solo of just the amnesia.
It’s hard to tell from the pics but it is the biggest plant in terms of tops and bud sites……it makes sense that she may require more.
There are a few random brown spots but mainly just an overall lightening of the leaves.
Do you think she’s just hungry and needs another top dress??
I give tap water and supplement with stump tea and kelp tea…,,,
I also was giving a light dose of cal mag until recently.
The other two plants are probably a bit too dark green but appear to be healthy otherwise.
Should I give something specific or just a general top dressing of the usual flowering mix???
Thanks for sharing your opinions and input.

Whats this girls issue pics included
Whats this girls issue pics included 2
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Looks like it wants a little more N.
Would you just give it a top dress with more 2-8-4 or single something out that’s higher in N? I haven’t given any cal mag in a while…..it’s 1-0-0, so it might help.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Would you just give it a top dress with more 2-8-4 or single something out that’s higher in N? I haven’t given any cal mag in a while…..it’s 1-0-0, so it might help.

3 tablespoons per gallon top dress(2 tbspn 2-8-4, 1 tbpsn 4-4-4)and some EWC wouldn't hurt if you have some.

You should not be seeing any fade or discoloring this early. You're right in the demanding weeks of flower so the plants are just hungry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom