What’s this? Why is this happening? Help please

• Thread starter Shortylikestogrow18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shortylikestogrow18

Shortylikestogrow18

Why did my plants turn spotted like this?
Whats this why is this happening help please
Whats this why is this happening help please 3

Whats this why is this happening help please 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Other than the trichs, does that white stuff come off if you rub it? Or is are the leafs discolored. Sorry I can’t tell. How’s your pH? Water kind of water ie tap, RO, well water? Are you growing in soil or coco? What’s the pH of your media? Looks like a pH issue.

Shortylikestogrow18

Shortylikestogrow18

[QUOTE="BurnzYzBudZz, hi thank you for helping, I’m growing in coco and I use well water the white stuff doesn’t rub off today I noticed that the leaves habe turned yellow and are crunchy

Rooke

Rooke

that's what I was thinking but man if it's mites it's a bad one. those buds will be covered in cobwebs soon
Hey guys do you think at this point it can be remedied just following along

linde

linde

start neeming the hell out of them. maybe even mist them down with water...if it is in fact mites. whenever I get mites that bad I usually just chop everything and quarantine the room for a good couple weeks or more. but try the neem first. Also cool down your grow room. mites thrive in hot weather and turn lethargic when weather cools. easier to control them. good luck

Shortylikestogrow18

Shortylikestogrow18

Because your plant has a severe Mite infestation

Goodmorning we did have mites at the beginning when the buds were barely coming in it wasnt as bad we didn’t notice them but we got them under control do you think this could still be consequence of mites

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Goodmorning we did have mites at the beginning when the buds were barely coming in it wasnt as bad we didn’t notice them but we got them under control do you think this could still be consequence of mites
Pretty sure you still have them. Might want to scope under some of those leaves. Google “cannabis mite infestation damage.” You’ll have your answer. Good luck.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like spider mite to me. Check the lower leaves and buds for webbing.

They can be brutally difficult to get rid of, so if you had them, you probably still do. Certainly looks like you still do. Scope under the leaves. They arent teribbly hard to spot under 30x or better.

Anthem

Anthem

Looks like spider mite to me. Check the lower leaves and buds for webbing.

They can be brutally difficult to get rid of, so if you had them, you probably still do. Certainly looks like you still do. Scope under the leaves. They arent teribbly hard to spot under 30x or better.
plus 1

Shortylikestogrow18

Shortylikestogrow18

Thanks guys yes there are still mites not as bad but there thank you all for the help really appreciate

Shortylikestogrow18

Shortylikestogrow18

How do you plan on getting rid of the issue? It won’t go away, but it will get extremely worse.
Keep treating with different miticides/insecticides and just see how it works out in the following days I’m less then 3 weeks till harvest

Top Bottom