What’s wrong now?

• Thread starter Lbay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbay

Lbay

What’s wrong with my plant now? I swear it’s always something. I have no idea how this plant grows in nature without absolutely perfect soil, nutrients, etc.

Any idea why my leaves are curling and brown? And what I should do to fix it? TIA.

Whats wrong now
3Dino

3Dino

Check your nutrient level as far as parts per million are concerned check your pH leve.Make sure you're not spraying anything on the plant that is phototoxic. Seems like something's out of balance and your plant thinks that it's a little too hot to handle

3Dino

3Dino

make sure your water has no chlorine or fluoride in it use water from a well lake stream or Creek. Don't over or under water and give less fertilizer than the label calls for and you'll probably have good results

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
What’s wrong with my plant now? I swear it’s always something. I have no idea how this plant grows in nature without absolutely perfect soil, nutrients, etc.

Any idea why my leaves are curling and brown? And what I should do to fix it? TIA.

Hello and welcome to the Farm!

Can you give us a little more information, perhaps a picture of the entire plant? Hard to say without knowing -

Growth medium (soil, coco, mix, etc)
Watering and feeding schedules
pH & PPM of water and/or nutrients
Environment (day/night temps, RH, etc)
Types of ferts you're using

My initial thought just based on the 1 pic is a possible pH problem. Good luck! 🤠

Top Bottom